“Lunch with Son”

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Visited my son and asked him where he wanted to eat. He immediately said this restaurant since he wanted Sushi. I was very impressed with the choices for a buffet. I had been to a buffet in central NJ and it did not compare. The staff was very efficient and ensured the table was cleared so we had room for more. Plenty of seating. Good value for your money for this much food. We were very full--pleasantly!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

When you first come in to the restaurant you are a little overtaken from the smell of all the different types of seafood that are being prepared and offered up.. But after a minute or two, that diminishes. You are seated right away. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The food choices are endless and all were good quality, hot and delicious. The price of the meal for the amount of food and variety that was being offered up was outstanding. The crab legs are extra with your meal, we paid $3.99 in addition to our dinner price for a pound that were steamed fresh and brought to the table by your waitress. They were delicious, nice and sweet and a good size. I did not even need butter for them. Where can you get a pound of crab legs for $3.99? My husband got a pound with his dinner, paying extra and gave them to me. We were used to going to buffets where the crab legs were all you could eat, but with the size of these, I could not have eaten any more then what they had given me. Delicious. It is a good location for us, parking was easy and we will definitely go back and do recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank optifire173
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food and inexpensive, quality is good for such a large buffet. The resturant is clean. Nice selection of foods to choose from, American and Chinese.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My son and I went with another family, and we enjoyed it. I usually dislike buffets because they become unappetizing after so many people go through the food (and cough on it, etc).. But we went early, and were several of the first people to get food. The Chinese dishes were very good. I wish this place were closer to where we live. I had all the usual stuff that's bad for me -- pork egg roll, spring roll, battered chicken (for sweet and sour, without the sauce). All very good. They also had some plain bok choy, one of my favorite veggies -- delicious! The lo mein was yummy. They also have non-Asian food, which is interesting. I tasted the "beef pie" -- something I find hard to resist, and it was tasty. My son kept going back for sushi -- California rolls -- I didn't try them, but he said they were very good. One more thing -- they had those steamed buns that you can usually only get at dim sums. Inside it was sweet red bean paste, and it was a wonderful surprise. Overall, a great place for a buffet!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We were in the neighborhood so we thought we would try this place. In a strip shopping area, the Hibachi is nicely appointed on the inside. There are at least 10 buffet tables full of a wide variety of offerings. In addition, the is a sushi bar and Mongolian grill to make your own recipe. Like most buffets, there are items that are very good, just okay and not so good. The price for the buffet is very reasonable, about $12 for adults and a 10% discount for seniors.