“Huge buffet”

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food and inexpensive, quality is good for such a large buffet. The resturant is clean. Nice selection of foods to choose from, American and Chinese.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My son and I went with another family, and we enjoyed it. I usually dislike buffets because they become unappetizing after so many people go through the food (and cough on it, etc).. But we went early, and were several of the first people to get food. The Chinese dishes were very good. I wish this place were closer to where we live. I had all the usual stuff that's bad for me -- pork egg roll, spring roll, battered chicken (for sweet and sour, without the sauce). All very good. They also had some plain bok choy, one of my favorite veggies -- delicious! The lo mein was yummy. They also have non-Asian food, which is interesting. I tasted the "beef pie" -- something I find hard to resist, and it was tasty. My son kept going back for sushi -- California rolls -- I didn't try them, but he said they were very good. One more thing -- they had those steamed buns that you can usually only get at dim sums. Inside it was sweet red bean paste, and it was a wonderful surprise. Overall, a great place for a buffet!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We were in the neighborhood so we thought we would try this place. In a strip shopping area, the Hibachi is nicely appointed on the inside. There are at least 10 buffet tables full of a wide variety of offerings. In addition, the is a sushi bar and Mongolian grill to make your own recipe. Like most buffets, there are items that are very good, just okay and not so good. The price for the buffet is very reasonable, about $12 for adults and a 10% discount for seniors.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Good Eats,

We always stop in while in the area. Good food at a great price. We stopped in with the family for a late lunch last week and I am still impress.

There is a wide variety of offerings from American to Asian. This past trip they added a Thai roll to their offerings. Those are great! With just the right amount of spice to them, we are looking to find our own recipe to make them at home.

The buffet is large. One of the largest I have ever seen in any china buffet.

Of course, we will be returning and I recommend that anyone looking for a good meal to check them out.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We visited this buffet occasionally when we are in the mood for good Chinese food at a reasonable price. They also have a sushi bar included in the price. I recommend it highly among Chinese Buffets. It is one of the better ones.