“Loved it!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was referred to this restaurant for the Mussels - they were really good! My husband said the French Onion soup was the best he has ever had - lots of cheesy goodness. My son had a seafood pasta and he loved it. It is a surprising time when we all three agree that we ALL LOVED OUR MEAL! Service was a little slow, but worth the wait. It was cool that Lucy the Elephant was next door.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

No, no, no, no!!!
Nice ambiance but terrible service and blah food. Here's a good one: the salads come from a different kitchen from the other dishes so that's why my salad came after everyone else had finished dinner.
Come on, I might've been born at night but I wasn't born LAST night.....

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food was fine. Service al always a bit off. They were not busy but had trouble getting what we needed as we wanted it, like napkins .

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We have eaten here every year for the past couple of years. I always get the Mussels- they are very good! We enjoy the open restaurant and the views of the ocean and of Lucy the Elephant. We have also eaten at the other part of the restaurant which has a smaller casual menu.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for a place to have a few drinks and food look no further. This is a must! Nothing beats having drinks with a great view of the ocean!