“Very good food with casual atmosphere”
Review of Jersey Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Grille
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Manasquan
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Enjoyed a nice dining experience. Good food, casual restaurant. Varied menu with nice choices. I had a burger and was done just right as asked for.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

And somewhat hidden location next to pier one on route 35 in Manasquan New Jersey you'll find ace small restaurant called Jersey Grill. The Schiff uses organic ingredients or cooked at the moment. I had one of the specials that evening which was diver scallops cooked over rice pilaf with the chipotle sauce. The dish was cooked to absolute perfection. I couldn't have asked for more. Tis simple but with clean

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We visited this restaurant because it was on a list of places available from Restaurant.com. This restaurant features food that is salt and sugar free, all natural and gluten free. I thought that would make the food bland. I was terribly wrong. The soup, cream of carrot, was amazing. We also had a scallop dish that was terrific. The owner/chef was very nice, visiting our table and asking how everything was. The only negative is the price. We used a $25 gift card and still had a bill of over $60. But it was worth it.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Found this place on a restaurants.com search as I had a $100 gift certificate. The reviews I read we very good and had high expectations. They have a very good website and descriptive menu online. We had a party of eight and made a reservation as was recommended for parties of five or more. Our reservation was for 5 pm on a Saturday. We were greeted at the door and immediately seated. The waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. I was a little surprised that although it was only 5 pm there was only two other people there besides us. I have very mixed reviews on the food. I had a half pound "build a burger " with their macaroni salad. I would have preferred fries but there were three choices and fries weren't one of them. Several members of our party did order fries and we shared. The burger was very good although the bun was like what you would get at a fast food restaurant for a regular size burger. The fries were very good. The macaroni salad was mediocre at best. My wife ordered the chicken Primavera which could have been very good had it not been so bland. The pasta was cooked well and the vegetables were really fresh but it lacked sauce and seasoning. My sister in law had the chicken piccatta which she said was okay but need more sauce. My nephew had a burger that he had to eat with a fork because the bun fell apart. My son had a five cheese mac and cheese as an entree that came with no sides and was so ridiculously small it looked like it should have been a side dish. I realize that when there's a party of eight it's somewhat difficult to have everything ready at the same time but several of us were finished eating by the time my wife got her meal. To make matters worse I called ahead and said that I had a $100 restaurants.com gift card and was told that I could use it in $25 increments as long as I used matching funds in cash. When the bill came that was over $175 for what was not much more than a lunch sized meal I was informed I could only use $25 of my certificate. When I protested a man whom I assume was either an owner or manager got very indignant and defensive when I complained about the food and the use of my gift certificate. I would not recommend this place to anyone and can't believe how good the the previous reviews were. I have written many reviews for other places and try to be fair and objective but I feel I was met with arrogance and disrespect which is why I wouldn't recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

My husband I decided to stop here during our holiday shopping and were pleasantly surprised. I've always seen this place, but never even considering going.

They seemed to have a skeleton crew yesterday but the two guys running the place were very attentive and made every effort to make us happy.

The burgers were cooked well and tasted great.

The broccoli slaw was very unique as well!