“Staff Birthday Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Getting 14 people in and out during lunch is no easy task. Lubrano`s did that while being cordial, attentive, and very accommodating.

The lunch menu is massive and the food was great.

Parking is the only problem. They are in a very busy plaza. Not their fault though.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We went last night, and good thing we made reservations, the place was packed. It's a small restaurant in a strip mall. They have a wide variety of food. It's a BYOB place. The freshly baked Rosemary bread was good. The salads were fresh. I had the roasted grouper with garlic mash potatoes and steamed vegetables. I got a big piece of fish, and the potatoes were nice and garlicky. My cousin had veal parm, which consisted of 3 pieces of veal with a huge side order of pasta. It was surely worth the visit and money. I will go back

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Storefront restaurant with undistinguished decor and a pizza counter out front but good, friendly service and a nice menu. Food above average and good prices.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant many times and never was disappointed. Delicious food,great service,friendly atmosphere. Great place to go with your family and friends.BYOB.Call ahead for reservations before hand (the secret about the delicious food is out!).

2  Thank FatTiger1980
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I find a way to make sure we visit Lubranos as often as possible, I really enjoy the calamari and my wife usually orders their steaks and the kids are always happy. Staff is always nice and we have even see the owner each time we're there. Dont go off my advice alone check it out for yourself, just dont snack before you go . You've been warned !

2  Thank Locksflooring