“I think that it's gotten better”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Mahwah
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The first time I went here, I did not care for it, at all; but I recently tried it again, after years, and it seemed better. I did not taste that after taste or bitterness I find with some frozen yogurts; and I probably got a similar flavor. It was a change from the ice cream we've been having. I got some coconut, chocolate, and tried a brownie flavor, as well. I think that it's a little expensive, but I would come back, if my son really wanted to (He likes it, and wanted to go back now; he's eaten his vanilla here a few times.).

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The frozen yogurt is good here, but it can be expensive if you put on toppings and the calories can easily mount up.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Delicious yogurt that taste like Icecream. This is a self-help frozen yogurt place that provides several amazing FLAVORS. They are open late evening (10:00PM) and is a perfect place to go for desert after dinner. Plenty of parking place in front of the restaurant. If you like Icecream you will love this frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It's really no different than any other self-serv frozen yougurt place.
Your usual flavors and toppings. Same cost per ounce (a little high for my liking).

Reviewed 21 April 2016

charge by weight so beware, expensive. Different setup to engage kids but not anything special. Other places 1/4 mile away for ice cream.

Been to Blueberry Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK