“Service is slipping at this location.”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This place has been solid for years. Squarely above average in service and the food is on par with any of their other locations. Recently they have added new staff who do not live up to the long standing employees. Probably just a sign of the times, but I have noticed a decrease in cleanliness and things like keeping the salsa bar stocked.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I am beyond astonished at my newly formed distaste of this food chain. I paid extra for guacamole on 2 burritos I ordered, although my burritos lacked guac, my rice beans and steak were only accompanied by a small morsel of sour cream. After coming across this discovery I vow to never purchase from moes again. I warn all that step foot in this restaurant and hope that your experience shall not be as disappointing as mine was.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

The servers are very rude and slow! I once asked a server a question and she responded "WHAT? I was flabbergasted! " I always dread going there, i just go because my husband likes the chip and salsa. I typically get a bowl of rice, guac, ground beef etc.. To be honest i very much prefer Chipotle, better food and better service!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Called to get delivery.. barely understand server and they did not understand what we were saying...had to pick up food...food was mediocre at best...things we ordered were missing...many other choices in area that offer better authentic Mexican...especially in nearby Suffern...will not return

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I thought the menu selection was not very good and found what I had was just average in taste.
I will probably not return as there are better options nearby.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK