All reviews mini muffins waffles room was clean front desk waffle maker google maps would stay here again quick trip fridge and microwave stayed here for one night new york city a great stay free breakfast booked this hotel route pilot highway
Reviewed 9 September 2017

When we checked in I asked if there was a Friendly's near by. When he said there was not my wife told him I was an ice cream-a-holic. He sent someone to bring out their stash of ice cream. It wasn't Friendlys, but it was great customer service. The room is nice and very roomy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I spent one night here just passing through. The staff was nice, the room was clean and I got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was adequate but nothing special that would stand out. This is a good option if you need a place to stay in the area.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We booked this hotel for a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago. Check in about 10pm was quick and easy
A problem with the tv was quickly settled by the desk clerk making a quick trip to our room to take care of it.
The room was roomy and comfortable. I like the nightlight on the tv.
Our room was one of just a few that faced busy route 17, whose traffic could be plainly heard from the room when the air conditioning was not on. Not a problem for me, background noises put me to sleep.
Bathroom ok, but not having a tub mat made it difficult for me to shower, since I do have a balance problem. Was very surprised there was not one there.
Buffet breakfast the usual hotel fare, I can always find enough to eat as long as there is coffee, juice and some kind of roll. Love the waffle maker, but it is always taken over by kids in the room. Was disappointed that the tables were not being wiped down. I had to discard someone's empties and wipe the table myself.
Price for me was high, but I suppose what these places get this time of year and on a Saturday.
I would stay again, and would recommend it to friends.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing Route 17.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank carrie1376
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed here for one night while visiting a bible museum in the area and were very happy with our visit. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was good (eggs, sausage, waffles, bread, cereal, oatmeal), and the employees were friendly throughout our visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night, and we were satisfied with the accommodations. The room was clean and well appointed. The beds were fairly comfortable. The breakfast was decent with eggs and sausage offered. We would stay here again if in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family