“My weekend spot to eat”
Review of Colonial Diner

Colonial Diner
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to have your morning breakfast!! Staff is friendly, the owner comes out and greets his customers, food is good especially their french toast and waffles! I’ve eaten lunch here as well and they have yummy disco fries and great burgers!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have the worse experience ever in this diner today. I was 30 minutes at the table finishing my breakfast (full meal), the owner noticed that my friend was not eating and was showing me some documents, she said we should leave because the place was full and they needed the table and 5 minutes later to complete she said: “ You need to leave now, I am sorry, but I don’t feel sorry, today is a busy day.” She was so disrespectful and I found out later that she is the owner of the place. Really?

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is a Neighborhood diner that is Open 24 hours. Perfect you are at a nearby hotel and have to work late or early.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

.....corned beef hash,2 eggs over medium rye toast and a side order of sausage...WOW...homefries swimming in grease, hash cooked only on one side, eggs cold on the inside...and I had to wait 1 hour and 15 minutes for this? the wannabe waitress spends all her energy to talk bad about the cooks while forgetting to bring my coffee...Avgousth will never send that plate out...

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stopped here, with my boss, while passing through on business. It was really...really clean! The bathroom was in perfect condition. Our booth was super clean. This alone was impressive until our food came. The food was phenomenal. Could not have been happier. Will definitely seek this place out when I'm back in the area. Loved it!