“Having the best of bothe worlds”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Area Living Area
Bath
Porch
Porch
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kathy B
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Having the best of bothe worlds”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time and greatly enjoyed our stay.
The home was tucked in, surrounded with pine trees, with narrow wooden walk ways to the shower, parking area and leading to the beach, which was just minutes away.
The l shaped deck was wonderful to sit and relax with our coffee and feeling secluded from the rest of the world as if we were on a camping trip in the Pines.
One of the wooden walk ways leads to a gravel road which takes you directly to the beach with beautiful views of the ocean, beach and beauty wherever the eye can see.
We truly experienced the best of the feel of camping and the beauty of the ocean.
We hope to visit again and we highly recommend to family and friends.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Aug 2018
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I'm just realizing now that I can respond to it! Joan
MA
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
8 Aug 2018
You're so nice to leave a wonderful review! I'm very belatedly realizing I can respond to it and say thank you.
NY
Reviewed 16 June 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Aug 2018
Make that 39 years!! Thanks for such great review and for being such perfect tenants!. I'm just finding out now that I can respond to it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing