All reviews strip house nice hotel shuttle service wedding party business trip bed was very comfortable business hotel new jersey enjoyed my stay fitness center indoor pool pops robe hallway toiletries ballroom bellman
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This hotel has been our home away from home when visiting our family. Always pleasant, clean and accommodating. Highly recommended. Have stayed several times, Have never found dated rooms, closet sized bathrooms or old and lumpy beds. The best in the area - great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Westminster M, General Manager at Westminster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Kate28WestWindsor_NJ,
Thank you for the 5 star rating and great review of the Westminster Hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you consider us home away from home. We greatly look forward to your next arrival.

Kind Regards
Bill Pierce

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here overnight for a family reunion in Livingston. Because we checked in late we were told the regular king rooms were sold out and so we were being “upgraded” to a Club Level room. These rooms, we were told, had been recently renovated. At first glance the room was very impressive- nice decor, huge television, nice bathroom with extra large shower and comfortable bed. The window treatment- a very modern, clean, light filtering duet shade -was clean and attractive. When we went to bed I thought it odd that the entire window let in light from the parking lot. The curtain rod did not extend over the shade to darken the room and so curtains on the sides of the shade were for show only. The morning brought a very unpleasant surprise: we were awakened at 6:30 am by bright light. Intending to sleep in, this was very disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JRBrandes
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Staff is not helpful. The rooms are dated and small. Beds are old and lumpy. Bathroom is like a closet. Fitness center is difficult to find. Literally had to get directions. And to top it off the place is very pricey.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Superb Hotel, Unexpected Treasure and I Highly Recommend! I booked for 4 nights for a business trip and am very glad I did. The hotel is modern and elegant with a lot of personality. Some of the awesome aspects are: The hotel is truly beautiful. It is convenient that there is a restaurant in the hotel and the food is delicious. Pool, Jacuzzi, Club lounge, The hotel staff is attentive and friendly. Something I always like is when they offer movies that are still in the theaters.

Only a couple of things that I wasn’t a fan of: there was no store or commissary within the hotel. Getting to your room
Can be a voyage and the parking was a little difficult and annoying.

Overall I had a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2018

My wife and I got married at the Westminster Hotel this year, and I just want to commend the Westminster Hotel on a job very well done! My wife and I were extremely impressed by everything! The staff worked efficiently and did a great job making sure things were set up exactly the way we wanted! This is especially impressive considering that our wedding was an approximately 475 person wedding in the morning and a 375 person evening reception! This is not a small amount of people and there are a lot of moving pieces with an Indian wedding, so the Westminster Hotel's ability to manage the complicated logistics seamlessly and smoothly exceeded our high expectations! We appreciated their flexibility and willingness to work with us in the preparations leading up to the wedding. Our guests walked away raving about how beautiful everything looked and how great the rooms were, and we owe their reaction to amazing work of the Westminster Hotel! I also want to highlight Scott Pinck, the Senior Catering Sales Manager, who was such a wonderful partner in this entire wedding planning experience! This is a stressful endeavor and he helped to make it as easy as possible by being as detailed-oriented, helpful, and as full of good ideas as possible.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family