“Lost my business”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I specifically requested sauce inside the chicken roll order..What was delivered? Sauce on the side..I called and was put on hold several times..Finally Kat or Cat took my call and after many years of ordering from there i was very surprised with the nasty attitude and treatment from her!!! She told me it would be another hour wait..I told her that when i originally called, i specified the sauce in the roll..NOT my fault they messed up and i wasnt going to wait another hour. All Kat (Cat) was giving me was an attitude. What happened to taking care of loyal customers? After her.not being nice to me or willing to work things out..all i got from her was her attitude and her saying that it would take another hour or take.customer credit. Im sorry but i didnt deserve the nasty treatment from her and i will report her and the business. They have definitely lost my business. They didnt and couldnt accomodate anything.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I love having dinner here. The selection is great and the quality is also excellent. The prices are very reasonable. If you do not need fancy atmosphere but want good italian food here is the place to check out.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is pretty good - we order a fair amount of times every year. As pizza/sandwich places go, it's not the best or the worst. One of the things I love is that, for an Italian place, there are quite a bit of vegetarian options!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Authentic Italian Food w/ Cozy Atmosphere. Great Service & they also offer ToGo and delivery. Average $

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered lasagna and what they gave me looked like a pile of garbage. I never complain about restaurant food cause I figure what's the point but this was rediculous. I had to take a picture it was so terrible.The lasagna was cold the mozzarella sticks were cold and the friends fries were soggy like wet noodles. I paid close to $30.00 for 2 bites of crap.terrible! Never again!!