“Great Italian Dishes at good prices”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Little Falls
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I love having dinner here. The selection is great and the quality is also excellent. The prices are very reasonable. If you do not need fancy atmosphere but want good italian food here is the place to check out.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is pretty good - we order a fair amount of times every year. As pizza/sandwich places go, it's not the best or the worst. One of the things I love is that, for an Italian place, there are quite a bit of vegetarian options!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Authentic Italian Food w/ Cozy Atmosphere. Great Service & they also offer ToGo and delivery. Average $

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered lasagna and what they gave me looked like a pile of garbage. I never complain about restaurant food cause I figure what's the point but this was rediculous. I had to take a picture it was so terrible.The lasagna was cold the mozzarella sticks were cold and the friends fries were soggy like wet noodles. I paid close to $30.00 for 2 bites of crap.terrible! Never again!!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Why are the girls who answer the phone at pizza delivery places, so stupid?
It is amazing.
I ordered from this place a week ago. Tonight I called for pizza delivery and was asked if I ever ordered from there before. She says my number is not in her system. Had to tell her my address twice, and my phone number three times!
I cant make it up.
I think this girl is simply too stupid to know how stupid she is!
Order from here if you have the patience of a saint.