“Authentic Italian, Cozy Atmosphere w/Average Price”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Little Falls
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Authentic Italian Food w/ Cozy Atmosphere. Great Service & they also offer ToGo and delivery. Average $

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered lasagna and what they gave me looked like a pile of garbage. I never complain about restaurant food cause I figure what's the point but this was rediculous. I had to take a picture it was so terrible.The lasagna was cold the mozzarella sticks were cold and the friends fries were soggy like wet noodles. I paid close to $30.00 for 2 bites of crap.terrible! Never again!!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Why are the girls who answer the phone at pizza delivery places, so stupid?
It is amazing.
I ordered from this place a week ago. Tonight I called for pizza delivery and was asked if I ever ordered from there before. She says my number is not in her system. Had to tell her my address twice, and my phone number three times!
I cant make it up.
I think this girl is simply too stupid to know how stupid she is!
Order from here if you have the patience of a saint.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Chicken soup is the best for miles. I will eat this soup summer, fall, winter and spring. Slices are a decent effort and cheesesteak is good.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

This place use to be good years ago when the original owners had the pizzarie ordered a chicken Parm with extra sauce this was a take out pre order with a phone call the waitress with the squeaky voice placed my order my wife picked the order up when I received the sandwich it was dry as can be no sauce and the chicken was burnt and hard called to complain was given a hard time by the same squeaky voice persons never again stay away quick check has better sandwiches