“How does this place stay in business?”
Review of Bella Notte

Bella Notte
Ranked #36 of 57 Restaurants in Little Falls
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Its hard to find a place to start with this place. the food is at best mediocre. The staff, including the owner, are extremely rude and condescending when approached if there is a problem with the food, which is often. Almost half of the time the delivery order is wrong. Several times when I personally picked up a food order it was wrong and when I went back all I got was an argument.
My suggestion for your piece of mind, don't go there! Period!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

If you like pizza, this place is fine for a slice. $2.35 for one slice is just too much money and the man behind the counter kept interrupting the lady who was waiting on me and as a result of his interference, she gave me the pizza cold. I turned around and took it back in and said it would be nice if this was hot, and he said, this is the way you wanted it, I said yes I did want it on a plate. But common sense would also say heat it. Duh!

Reviewed 15 May 2015

Four of us dined there last week in this Italian Restaurant. The 80's music was deafening. We asked to at least lower it but it rudely continued to blast. I order a pasta dish called "Rigatoni with Gorganzola". I saw no cheese and mentioned it to nice waitress. "They just sprinkle it on," she said. Rigatoni were so overcooked they were all split. Tomatoes were ugly mush. Another dish made my friend sick the next day and my husband had to take Tums to relieve gas. Prices are higher than expected for such a dump. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Compares very favorably to the famed Boston North End (Little Italy). No frills on-site dining area. Don't expect much in terms of atmosphere. But for quality and value it cannot be beaten, particularly for takeout.

1  Thank Jim A
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had the food from here twice. Once it was catered and the food was delicious. All our guests commented positively. Then we visited personally with family. The waitress was so friendly...it surprised me in a NJ restaurant. The food was great.

1  Thank ConsAff