“Not the standard bakery...Highly Recommend”

Sweet Melissa Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lebanon
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Always fresh baked. New items available daily and interesting treats not found elsewhere - trouble buns, canales, macrons just to name a few. Definitely a step above the average bakery - this place is the real deal. Croissants, danishes and quiche are always different. Some constant favorites always available, such as scones, apricot and lemon bars, etc.Try the truffles and coconut/chocolate/orange macaroons - amazing. Cakes and cupcakes expertly and beautifully decorated. Lunch is also good (fries are fantastic) and afternoon tea is very nice and a lot of food for $19.95. I am there at least once a week for either breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I love the food here, especially the baked pastries. The almond croissant is absolutely amazing!!! I've been recommending this place to everyone...the food is incredible!

2  Thank DJRH11
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I've been wanting to try Sweet Melissa forever but it is out of my way. I happen to be heading to Flemington and made a point to stop. It took some time to decide on what to select for a breakfast treat. They offer all the speciality coffees but I wanted a straight up regular. The coffee was just the right strength I enjoy. I chose an apple cinnamon croissant for myself and a ham and gruyere croissant for my daughter. It was the flakiest, most buttery croissant I've ever hard. My daughter throughly enjoyed her's as well. Of course, I picked up a mid-afternoon treat for my husband - chocolate shuffle - which is said was light and decadent!

1  Thank daggie120
Reviewed 22 January 2017

It is always lovely when a bakery reminds you of your visit to France. I have been to France many times over the past 20 yeas and this patisserie definitely brings me back to the French bakeries that I love. Sweet Melissa's have excellent breakfast dishes and freshly made baked goods. Stop by, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday morning, and experienced no wait in getting served. We had the croissants, which were crispy and rich. Coffee was also very good. They also offer lunch and a variety of breakfast items. Will definitely return!!

1  Thank AndiamoAMagna