“What a Pleasantly Delicious Surprise!”
Review of Fusion House

Fusion House
Ranked #30 of 96 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 27 February 2017

On my occasional visits to the Acme at the Lawrenceville Shopping Center, I took note of Fusion House for the past couple of years. I then received a flyer in the mail and decided to give it a try. The menu has a variety of Asian cuisine, including Chinese, Japanese and Thai offerings.

From the outside, the restaurant does not appear to be very large. However, upon entering, the seating area is surprisingly spacious, very clean, with a contemporary decor. There is a waiting area with seating for guests who are picking up orders. The staff was very friendly and delivered the orders to the waiting customers very efficiently on a Sunday evening.

Take out orders can be called in or place online at their website. The online ordering process is user friendly and very efficient. I particularly appreciated the option which allows customers to select a specific time to pick up the order.

I decided on a relatively light dinner of cold sesame noodles and sautéed string beans. The order was ready and fresh when I arrived. The order included complimentary fried wonton noodles--not the thin pre-packaged type, but the fresh, wide noodles that were very tasty on their own or with the accompanying duck sauce. I requested that the sautéed string beans be extra spicy; they were prepared to perfection and still warm by the time I arrived home. The cold sesame noodles were also delicious. The sauce was a little thick, but a little bit of soy sauce gave it the consistency I prefer.

I was very pleased with my first meal with my first meal from Fusion House and look forward to exploring the menu during future visits.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My Mom is in an assisted living complex in Lawrenceville and loves to eat out. When I visit we try different places, some good, some not so much.

We took a chance and tried Fusion House, Just the atmosphere is so relaxing as you walk in. It feels like an upscale restaurant, but the prices are very reasonable.

The waitstaff is attentive, immediately bringing a pot of tea and fried wanton
We've ordered from the lunch menu, which includes soup, choice of rice and enough main dish that i always have enough for the next day's lunch.

Now, I am very particular when it comes to Asian food, living close to some of the two worst Chinese restaurants on the planet, and close enough to a very good one.

This food is honestly the Oriental cuisine best I've ever had. Nothing my Mom and I have had has been less than perfect.

We will be returning regularly.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I did take out it was ok, felt like and any other Chinese take out. I should have eaten in the food looked so much better. They have daily specials. If you're interested in trying something new definitely worth dining in.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

It was our first visit. All was very good ,service, food and prices. Plenty of parking. Will go again to see if it is consistently good. But I got to say we were pleased

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Thanks to a flyer we received, we decided to go for dinner. Waitress was very pleasant, no reservation, no wait. Noodles and dip and tea came quickly. Husband ordered the General Taos's (very good) daughter ordered seaweed salad and the chicken and snow peas and I ordered the orange chicken. Each came with rice. We were very pleased and will definitely come back. Very clean