“A chance dinner”

Fusion House
Ranked #39 of 97 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Thanks to a flyer we received, we decided to go for dinner. Waitress was very pleasant, no reservation, no wait. Noodles and dip and tea came quickly. Husband ordered the General Taos's (very good) daughter ordered seaweed salad and the chicken and snow peas and I ordered the orange chicken. Each came with rice. We were very pleased and will definitely come back. Very clean

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I recently ate at Fusion House with my family for an early Sunday dinner. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. We were immediately given glasses of water followed by crispy noodles and duck sauce.

We started with some appetizers and sushi. The sushi here is very high quality. You cannot go wrong. We also had steamed pork dumplings, which were light yet filling and some eggrolls which were crisp but not greasy.

For the entrees we had beef and broccoli, Thai basil shrimp and Thai curry chicken. I'm not a fan of curry but my brother and sister-in-law said it was very good. I loved the beef and shrimp. Ample portions of all were shared by the table.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

A late night (8:30) Party of 7... We all ate well .. But We did get the plates mixed up... None of us were sure of what we ordered .. But we shared .. and everyone left with a full stomach... Didn't Like the 18% AUTOMATIC Tip... But we do normally do tip 20%... and would have ... The Waitress was good and paid a lot of attention to us .. ( we needed it ) LOL and We did have a fun night...

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Food wasn't fresh, it was very salty and employees working there are not much at help. The place has a ton of items on the menu but I doubt there is anything that's prepared correctly. Usually we opt for Yummy sushi in Robbinsville NJ which I think is best in the area.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

First, our server was terrible. When asked to explain some of the myriad choices on the menu, he seemed annoyed, and repeated said, "I have not tasted this dish, how would I know how it is supposed to be like!" or worse "I'm not the chef, how do I know how it is prepared!"
Second, as one of the previous reviewer said, huge selection on the menu, but master at none. We tried to order authentic sounding Chinese dishes, and everything tasted about the same. The food came so quickly it makes one wonder if everything was prepared ahead of time and pre-heated. The braised lamb with tofu was extremely salty and came with a dark thick sauce, and the tofu, yes the tofu, was actually tough. Beef with bitter melon came with a similar sauce. The beef tasted like it was marinated in meat tenderizer for days. The flat rice noodles (chow fun) again came in a similar sauce. Shrimp curry tasted nothing like shrimp curry, lots of onions, few shrimps, water sauce, overly sweet. There was one last forgettable shrimp and chicken dish that came with some sweet sauce. Even the plain, white rice was dry, tasted like it was prepared days ago.
The only redeeming value was that the restaurant was simply decorated, clean, and the tables had white table cloth, and quite suitable for conversation.
According to the owner, they took over from the previous owner about a year ago and expanded the menu. According to our friend who suggested this restaurant, the new owners trashed the menu, as it was much better previously.