3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton Garden Inn
Hotels.com$151
Priceline$151
Travelocity$151
Destinia.com$159
All reviews fire pit excellent amenities excellent property comfortable room shower head office park each morning recommend this hotel desk clerk nice hotel great stay parking lot princeton lobby housekeeping accommodations toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2021

From check-in to check-out, we were treated with excellent hospitality and service. The front desk staff is friendly and welcoming and the housekeeping staff was excellent as well. We could not have had a better stay.

Reviewed 10 December 2021

Having status doesn’t matter anymore. Hotel uses to provide free breakfast or points to customers with status. Now customers only receive a $10 credit, which doesn’t cover a basic breakfast. If in town, go to the Princtonian Diner for breakfast rather than powdered scrambled eggs out of a bin at tge Garden Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2021

I was extremely happy with my stay at this location along with the cleanliness of the hotel and the excellent amenities - gym, pool and breakfast made to order. The staff was very friendly and consistent with the service they provided.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2021

Post COVID excited to be able to attend our first cheer competition, we decided to stay here. An excited night turned horrid, just as we were about to go to bed I found a large cockroach looking bug. It was very high up in which I was not able to kill. Called the front desk 3 times they said sure, 45 minutes later no one. Luckily the bug came low enough I was able to kill it. Of course since the hotel was booked there was no other room we can move to. I had to comfort my daughter and convinced her to get some sleep meanwhile I got none in case there were more bugs. Absolutely disappointed in Hilton and would more likely never stay at a Hilton again, you would think higher care would be taken but no. I would strongly advise for people to stay someone place else.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tugce K
Reviewed 20 November 2021

Elevator smelled real bad and they never warned us. I was told breakfast was included then they tried to remove that right. Elevator never was fixed but the breakfast was corrected but not for my wife.

Date of stay: November 2021