All reviewsthe main houseget awayalpacassuiteweekendmiletreatsdoebridge
Reviewed 25 June 2009

We wanted a small, intimate yet classy wedding within a certain budget. We found Chimney Hill Inn and were married April 2009. It was a fantastic experience! they went out of their way to accomodate our needs and the photos their staff took are great. The grounds are rustic and well manicured. The rooms are beautiful. Their resident alpacas and llamas are truly enchanting. All our guests had a good time. The only recommendation i would have is in the breakfast options to offer something light and healthy...

1  Thank Dogncatgirl
Reviewed 16 April 2009

Having stayed at a number of places along the Delaware, we decided to give Chimney Hill a try for our anniversary. Well, the positive reviews are right on target. The suite we stayed in was exactly as advertised. It was a nice space with a view of the fireplace( a nice treat on a wet damp day) from the jacuzzi tub or the couch,a steam shower, and the loft bedroom were all treats. But the best part was the personal attention Terry paid to our anniversary and her gracious manner. people like her are what make the B&B experience different from just staying anywhere. This is one time where you are definitely getting what you pay for.
PS. We both thought the alpacas and llamas were very cool.

3  Thank CarrJL
Reviewed 14 April 2009

I accompanied my husband on a business trip and was left to my own devices during our 3-day stay. Our lovely Innkeeper, Terry, was available to help me fill my days with nearby trips and shopping. Nothing was too much trouble. She even helped me to get to New York at the end of our stay, where my husband & I met for a few days of leisure time. This charming Inn is a perfect getaway, with delicious homemade food at breakfast and cookies and cakes always there for the guests. The house is given over to the guests completely and it is just like being at home. I do hope we can return when we next visit the US.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank SunshineSusieUK
Reviewed 13 April 2009

My husband & I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful inn for our anniversary wknd. We stayed in the main house & our room was wonderful. It was very clean,neat & the bed was extrememly comfortable . We woke up to the wonderful aroma of a delicious breakfast that was waiting for us with very calm soothing music quietly playing in the background. The owners were very helpful in recommending a few sites to visit & a great restaurant to celebrate our anniversary. We had just a great time here & we already booked our room for next year to come and celebrate again. Simply wonderful!!

3  Thank dapperdog
Reviewed 5 April 2009

We were celebrating a very special anniversary and wanted a special place to celebrate. Terry, the owner, and her assistant Susan, bent over backwards to make it a special event.
The room was lovely, spacious, and clean. The grounds are well-kept and they even have alpacas on their property (safely in a fenced-in area). They offered us a special surprise, boxed chocolate made locally, accompanied by a nice card, to congratulate us on our anniversary. Breakfast both days was delicious. Susan came in on Sunday with her home-made chocolate chip banana bread to accompany breakfast. Their last-minute specials helped to bring the rate down a bit. It was very expensive, but then we had the best suite in the inn! The inn sits on a hill with a lot of privacy, but it is a short ride into the really pretty town of Lambertville, right on the Delaware River across from New Hope on the PA side. I would highly recommend this inn for those who like to go away to a lovely quiet location.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple