US$ 207
US$ 150
US$ 133
Element.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 158/night.

US$ 154
US$ 143
US$ 121
US$ 87
Priceline
All reviewsthe main houseget awayalpacassuiteweekendmileandersondoetreatsbridge
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I puchased a package deal for this inn and was really pleased with our accomodations. The inn and the common rooms are beautiful, the breakfast was delicious, and our room was very accomodating. We especially liked walking to the back of the property to visit the owner's llamas, especially the 10 day old baby. The inn is right outside of Lambertville so convenient to town (and across the canal to New Hope) yet far enough from town to provide a very quiet and serene atmosphere. We especially enjoyed the beverages and home baked goods when we came in from our afternoon/evening activity. Thank you for a very, very nice short, but relaxing mini-vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tapestry Room and were very pleased - this room also has a small outside veranda with a table and two chairs.
1  Thank hdtmom1
CHFE, Owner at Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

We are very sorry that you had an experience of the water pressure. We did take care of the problem, but the the well must recover and that takes some time. This is how wells work and we cannot make it recover any faster, especially as guests do continue to use water- flush toilet etc.
Again , we are very sorry you did not get a shower when you needed to .

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Hi,

I am writing this review to clarify on my weekend experience at Chimney Hill Estate Inn. I was very exciting about having time away with my husband at this establishment as it seemed so quaint and picturesque. Unforturnately, once I arrived at check in time which was at 3:00 p.m. and no one was there to check us in, I started to have a bad feeling. My husband reassured me that someone would show up, so we went into town. We returned at 4 p.m. and Eric, the Inn Keeper was there and asked us to wait as he was checking another customer in. Yes Eric is a very pleasant man and apologized for not being there b/c his car had overheated. Fine...later we saw Eric tending to the grounds, cooking and serving breakfast in the morning...yes he seemed to be running the whole establishment by himself...and that is probably the problem. We went tubing down the Delaware River and returned to the room in dire need of a shower!!! Unfortunately the water pressure was so low that only a trickle came out of the shower. I called Eric and he stated that he was aware of the problem and was fixing it right away and we would be able to shower in one to two hours, this was at 4 p.m. So we went to dinner and returned at 10 p.m. I couldn't wait to use that shower!!!! However, when I turned on the faucet absolutely no water made it to the shower head, the situation was worse then before!! I called Eric, he said I should have water, I agreed, but unfortunately that was not the case. He said he would be right over....1/2 hour later no show...once again I had to call him, he told me that I would just have to wait for the pressure to increase, but he could not tell me when this would be. I said that this was not an option, b/c I was not going to bed without a shower! I asked to speak to the owner b/c I was checking out and going to a hotel with running water. He said he would talk to the owner and get back to me. He called me back to tell me that the owner told me that I would have to deal with Groupon regarding getting my money back. I never experienced such poor customer service before!!!! I cannot believe that the owner would not even speak to me directly. Now I find out that the couple that spoke to my husband while I was on the phone back and forth with Eric are the owners!!!! I AM FUMING!!!! What are they thinking...you know if you had just come in to talk to me about what was going on and dealt with me one on one, I believe we could have come to a resolution. (since now I know you were staying in the same building right above us) This is outrageous and infuriating!!!!

Room Tip: Do not go to Chimney Hill Estate Inn!!!!!!!!
10  Thank Debbie L
CHFE, Owner at Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2012

Chimney Hill Estate is a truely GREEN PROPERTY .

Our Estate is nearly 200 years old and offers very historic attributes -issues like this rarely happen and it is unfortunate that this low pressure happened- and it was resolved as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any discomfort.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We cannot say enough about the amazing staff and the beauty of this gem of a B&B. Eric is so friendly and sweet. He makes you feel welcome the moment you step through the main inn's doors.

This was our second stay and we will be back again...and again.

I forgot my house keys in the room and was almost back to NY when I realized it. Eric was kind enough to go to the post office and express mail them to me. Now that's hospitality!

A big shout out to the Alpacas and llamas too!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
CHFE, Owner at Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for you review!!

Eric is just amazing!

He really care's and helps everyone and we appreciate you letting us and TripAdvisor know.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Warm Regards,
Terry and Eric

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I took my fiance to Chimney Hill Estate Inn for a surprise getaway. Before arriving, Eric caught an error I made on the reservation and called me to correct it. Terri and her staff are so warm and helpful. We stayed in barn suite 4 and it was a wonderful mixture of old and new. The food was fresh and delicious. Terri has added so many little touches; the kind that really make a difference.

Room Tip: The barn suite is two level with a spiral staircase and a jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your visit.
We are very happy that you really enjoyed you visit and hope you can come back soon for another relaxing stay with us!
Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We just returned from a two-day Groupon stay at this charming B&B. Terry was an excellent hostess and we were very pleased with the Inn; many thoughtful touches for guest comfort. The alpacas are adorable, and feeding them just broke out the giggles. We stayed in the Library room on the first floor, which was spacious and nice. Our favorite room was the Inn's sunken living room -- stone walls and leather couches -- and we spent much time there reading and relaxing. New Hope and Lambertville are quirky and fun, and the gourmet dining at Anton's was amazing. Definitely recommend this experience! Jan and Bob

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
CHFE, Owner at Chimney Hill Estate & Ol' Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Thank you Jan and Bob!
We really enjoyed your visit too and hope that you can return again for some more relaxation!