“Cool little place off the beaten pathe”
Review of The Boat House

The Boat House
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We found this place off the Main Street and let me tell you, it is off the beaten path! We couldn't find it but when we did it was cool! Small and interesting, no food served just drinks! We sat upstairs and it was charming.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

My wife and I (and her sister) dropped in for a nightcap after a nice dinner at Anton's on the Swan. Very nautical and cozy. There's no outside view to talk about but the inside of this pub is out of the ordinary! If you want a taste of Lambertville, then stop here for a drink. We'll be back!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Met friends for drinks after attending the Chili Cook-off in New Hope. I am not sure how we found it since it is in a very secluded area. What a fun and funky place. I assumed it was on the water but I think the name is derived from the fact that there is a boat hanging from the ceiling of the tiny house. Lots of artwork and comfortable furniture on both floors. The first floor also has some seating at the bar.

We sat on the second floor which was as equally comfy and overstuffed as the first. The server was very personable and the drinks were very good. I would definitely stop by the next time I am in Lambertville.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Like to drop in for a quiet drink and conversation. Upstairs catwalk is charming!! Friendly bartenders and all sorts of good libations

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Intimate, special little hideaway. No food, just drinks. The perfect place to go before dinner at the fabulous byob restaurant across the courtyard, Hamilton's Grill
Room.