Worst Hotel ever!
We have stayed there for 5nights. The Reception is not welcoming at all- very disappointing. As a tourist we requested some certain information about public transportation to get to Manhattan etc. even to get a proper time table via internet was too much effort for them. The Breakfast the following morning ( which made at the time of the booking the whole thing more attractive to us ) was a joke! Fruit Loop’s, Cornflakes and some sweet backed muffins which you really cannot call “Breakfast” what so ever. They cleaned the room every day and changed towels unfortunately after the 5th night there was some jewellery’s missing which the reception did not take us serious to ask any member of the Housekeeping to check if that has been found by any chance. Seriously- I would honestly recommend this place if I did not had this disappointing experience. The only nice thing was a lovely Lady at the Reception who greets us nicely…any other service was just so bad. Please stay somewhere else even it costs more, believe me it is worth to do so!
best regards, L.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Miles from New York City, Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Jersey City Hotel Jersey City
- Jersey City Red Carpet Inn
- Rodeway Inn Jersey City, New Jersey