“Once and Done”
Review of Entrata

Entrata
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 18 June 2021

Made a reservation and it appeared none was needed, especially since we sat there and had dinner and over an hour later as we were leaving, two men walked in and sat down. I mentioned to my wife, now we know why no one is here, food was just OK, but prices were as if Gordon Ramsey cooked a private holiday meal for us. 3 pc chicken, scoop of plain mashed potatoes, and scoop of bland tasteless turnip greens $28.00. Popeye's 8 pc bucket of chicken, 2 sides and 4 biscuits for $18.00 and 10 times better. Although the restaurant is very nice inside it had action figure toys, beer cans and crazy stuff along the ledge along the entire wall, which seemed very usual. Would not return and would not recommend.

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Posttime
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 11 May 2021

We were a party of six for Saturday dinner. The wait staff was super helpful and friendly. And the food was AMAZING. Each dish was delicious. And creative. Couldn't recommend this restaurant more highly!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Tried Entrata today and was very impressed. Seating available inside and outside. Very clean facilities. All staff wore masks. Bathrooms are beautiful, clean and well equipped.

The food was amazing. We started with the stuffed figs and crispy rice balls. For entrees we had the scallops and the shrimp risotto. Dessert was the peach donuts. All courses were freshly made, well balanced in flavor and beautifully presented. Only small criticism was that the shrimp was a bit too charred for my liking. Prices are very reasonable.

We will be back. Remember to bring your own alcohol.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank SATraveller25
Reviewed 15 March 2020

My friend and I planned to meet at another eatery in Hopewell for lunch that was unexpectedly closed. A few steps away was Entrada. We walked in not knowing what to expect. We were greeted warmly and the high ceilings, stone walls, and brightness drew us in. The menu was unique and we started with the flatbread and Gnudi. Our entrees were the butchers sandwich with fresh cut fries and burnt ends with sweat potatoes and apple slaw. Both were plated beautifully and so fresh. We finished with an apple tartin. The service was top notch and this is my new favorite restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2020
3  Thank jark21
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Went for lunch. Nice looking place. Clean. Very friendly host/wait staff. No parking that I saw so you have to park on the street. One side is all floor to ceiling windows/doors that open to a patio so I am sure in the summer it is a great hangout place. BYOB.

I had the steak sandwich which was not done to my liking and seemed a bit fatty for my taste however others had the same thing and thought differently. All the other food items were well liked by others at the table.

The portions seem rather small (to me). The fries need some crispness.

The prices were fair and reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2020