Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Live concert

we enjoyed the live Joni Mitchell tribute concert. we felt safe at our table with the spacing of... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2021
SueAnn888
Wonderful evening and venue

We attended the Christine Havrilla & Gypsy Fuzz Concert. Staff were very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 26 November 2021
dlinthorst13

All reviews great sound sound quality comfortable seating wonderful evening local treasure central nj sight lines concert performance popcorn stage patrons tribute
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2021

If you have yet to see a performance or participate in any of the HT's community-oriented events, you're missing out.

Having performed at the Theater and attended as a "civilian" I can attest that every staff member is professional, efficient and just plain friendly. No stale popcorn here, either!

Community theater is rare these days and we need to support our local talent.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

It's great to hear you've had a good experience with HT as both a patron and as talent! Thanks for visiting, and for such positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 November 2021

Have enjoyed several concerts at Hopewell Theater. Comfortable, friendly, interesting acts. And Nomad Pizza is nearby.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Thanks for the kind words, Joseph. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2021

My wife and I recently saw Warren Zane's Tom Petty Tribute. Sound quality was great and the view from our side booth was terrific. Staff is extremely pleasant and the facility is in great shape. The only negative we encountered was a relative scarcity of parking.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that you had such a positive experience.

To assist with parking for your next visit, we have a map of nearby parking lots that our patrons are permitted to use, which can be found on our FAQ page under "Where can I park?" We hope that helps!

Reviewed 22 October 2021

best place I know to see a show. I have been to Hopewell Theatre many times and have enjoyed myself every visit. I can't wait to go back again. Just the best place I know to take a friend or family member for a wonderful time

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for visiting HT, Rick. We appreciate your great review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I visited the Hopewell Theater for the fist tie a week ago and it was all I would've expected and more; a warm, welcoming venue with highly effective and courteous staff; clean facilities; and the kind of venue suited for patrons of all ages. I can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're glad you had such a great first experience with us! Thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.