Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Live concert

we enjoyed the live Joni Mitchell tribute concert. we felt safe at our table with the spacing of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
SueAnn888
Wonderful evening and venue

We attended the Christine Havrilla & Gypsy Fuzz Concert. Staff were very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dlinthorst13

All reviews sound quality local treasure central nj concert performance popcorn patrons
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

best place I know to see a show. I have been to Hopewell Theatre many times and have enjoyed myself every visit. I can't wait to go back again. Just the best place I know to take a friend or family member for a wonderful time

Date of experience: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for visiting HT, Rick. We appreciate your great review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I visited the Hopewell Theater for the fist tie a week ago and it was all I would've expected and more; a warm, welcoming venue with highly effective and courteous staff; clean facilities; and the kind of venue suited for patrons of all ages. I can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're glad you had such a great first experience with us! Thank you for your review, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I feel so lucky to have access to such a world-class facility right in central NJ. The sound mixing is top notch for live performances. The seating is so spacious and comfortable with excellent views from every seat in the house. What a treasure. I go frequently to see the variety of artists and productions they offer.

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank mcm88

Thank you for your kind review. We love to know what our patrons think of their experiences here. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2020

Simply the best small venue. Ever single seat is a great seat. Been to many shows here. Intimate setting where you can get up close and often interact with the performers in a way that is rare. Hopewell Theater ... I’d like to keep you a secret! Come and enjoy the town of Hopewell too! All around a little treasure in Hunterdon County.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020

We live less than 1/2 hour away, but were unaware that the theater even existed. We came to see a singer songwriter perform. The theater is small and every seat is good. The staff were great. We will be back for sure. AND THE BONUS...........It's BYO beer and wine!

Date of experience: March 2020