Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Concerts - movies - and more!

Love, love, love this venue! It's gorgeous, great sound system, and nice food and drink! Love... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
nicsphotoshow
Hopewell, New Jersey
We LOVE Hopewell Theater

I attended a supper club and film at the Hopewell Theater recently and it was marvelous. The food... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2022
Jane W
Lambertville, New Jersey, United States

All reviews great sound supper club sound system sound quality table seating wonderful evening local treasure state of the art small town central nj local venue sight lines intimate performance new jersey byob film concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Hadn't been to this theatre for years but saw this documentary and love it. Such an inviting space! I will be back!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Thank you for the stars! We're glad you found HT inviting and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2019

great movies, comfortable seats, convenient restrooms, decent popcorn, really good sodas bring me back to this theater. A very interesting series of movies has been running and I've enjoyed every one of them so far.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Thanks for the kudos! We are always working to create inspiring experiences for patrons though our programs - thrilled to hear our film program resonates with you. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2019

I had the pleasure of seeing my first concert at The Hopewell Theater recently for Lucy Kaplansky. I had been following the story of the theater online and was excited to see the renovated classic theater up front and in person. The theater was beautiful and cozy and the staff was friendly and welcoming for sure and I engaged them in conversation before the show and they took their time to do the same. The only thing I found not to be 100% was the smell of some sort of burning at the refreshment stand - maybe burned oil or something that was just a bit distracting to me. The theater is currently remodeling a restaurant space nearby to really enhance the theater experience. I will definitely be going back in the future! The seats and tables were very comfortable and most provided an area to enjoy your food or beverage while watching the show.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you, Tim, for your review! We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment for patrons and are thrilled you enjoyed your experience at the Lucy Kaplansky performance. We will pass along your feedback about your experience with our concessions stand to our front of house staff. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 August 2019

What fun! A friendly, comfortable, relaxing place to take in an indie film. Not your ordinary theater.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to HT and our film program. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Compelling events, great music. Wonderful restaurants nearby. My only complaint is that they don't publicize the place better. My friends in the area have never been there. My wife and I really want you to succeed for selfish reasons. Let the world know about this hidden gem.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're glad you found us, Jeff! Thank you for the review and your feedback!