Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
We LOVE Hopewell Theater

I attended a supper club and film at the Hopewell Theater recently and it was marvelous. The food... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jane W
Lambertville, New Jersey, United States
Small town glamour

We loved the voice and showmanship of the crooner we saw at Hopewell Theater. The venue curates a... read more

Reviewed 28 April 2022
MathAdvisor
Frenchtown, New Jersey

All reviews great sound supper club sound system sound quality table seating wonderful evening local treasure state of the art small town central nj local venue sight lines intimate performance new jersey byob film concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

great movies, comfortable seats, convenient restrooms, decent popcorn, really good sodas bring me back to this theater. A very interesting series of movies has been running and I've enjoyed every one of them so far.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Thanks for the kudos! We are always working to create inspiring experiences for patrons though our programs - thrilled to hear our film program resonates with you. We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2019

I had the pleasure of seeing my first concert at The Hopewell Theater recently for Lucy Kaplansky. I had been following the story of the theater online and was excited to see the renovated classic theater up front and in person. The theater was beautiful and cozy and the staff was friendly and welcoming for sure and I engaged them in conversation before the show and they took their time to do the same. The only thing I found not to be 100% was the smell of some sort of burning at the refreshment stand - maybe burned oil or something that was just a bit distracting to me. The theater is currently remodeling a restaurant space nearby to really enhance the theater experience. I will definitely be going back in the future! The seats and tables were very comfortable and most provided an area to enjoy your food or beverage while watching the show.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you, Tim, for your review! We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment for patrons and are thrilled you enjoyed your experience at the Lucy Kaplansky performance. We will pass along your feedback about your experience with our concessions stand to our front of house staff. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 August 2019

What fun! A friendly, comfortable, relaxing place to take in an indie film. Not your ordinary theater.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to HT and our film program. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Compelling events, great music. Wonderful restaurants nearby. My only complaint is that they don't publicize the place better. My friends in the area have never been there. My wife and I really want you to succeed for selfish reasons. Let the world know about this hidden gem.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're glad you found us, Jeff! Thank you for the review and your feedback!

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Great show from Sugar Ray Norcia in a first-rate venue. The turn-out should have been bigger, however. Maybe more promotional work needed to fill the seats. But will definitely look for future shows to attend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HopewellTheater, Public Relations Manager at Hopewell Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Thanks for the kudos and feedback! We look forward to your next visit to Hopewell Theater!