“One Busy Place”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Haskell
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Matches the chain. Fast service even though very busy. Clean and easy in and out parking especially if you are heading south on Ringwood.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This store is clean and efficient. The staff are very friendly and I would recommened this DD to anyone!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Went I on a Tuesday to order 4 dozen donuts for the following Friday. Paid in advance. Did this as I know that with its location it's a regular stop for mornings as people get on I287 and didn't want to empty the shelves. Arrived on time - nothing ready! So they emptied the shelves!
Donuts were good though and my group at band camp devoured them in record time.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I am a frequent DD customer with DD perks. There was a mobile app perk for $1.99 machiatto's after noon when I went to this DD. Seems there was a problem with the perk as it didn't work the previous day in a different store and didn't work at this location either. The previous store clerk and manager had some brains and simply refunded the difference in cash to me. This Haskell location first wanted to give me all my money back and keep the drink. I explained a simple solution (described above) but she wasn't interested in that. Then she wanted my phone to credit my account. Past experience has taught me this NEVER works and I ended up getting double charged. When I suggested the simple solution again that's when the eye rolling and huffing and puffing and banging the cash register keys began. I realize these are minimum wage workers and there is a reason they work at DD but really? I really do love DD but honestly no matter what store I go to there is a 90% the order will be wrong.......

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Dunkin Donuts here is unbelievable rude. I won't go to this one again! The staff is has a barrier of not speaking English, after ordering simple coffee and not getting what I wanted it's frustrated when you realize when you have left.
The donuts are not Always fresh and the place just seems dirty and makes me think of the lack of effort to clean the floor what is going on behind the counter?
My opinion would be to SKIP this
one!
When a tip is expected is a big red flag for me how can they ask for tips just doing nothing but providing a service they were employed for? Thanks for the LAST bad service and LAST wrong coffee or old donut

1  Thank MICHAEL C