“Wonderful ”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

They are always friendly and the food is fresh. We had some catering done by them also and everyone raved about the food. You can call it in but I prefer to wait and chat when I can.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation for a party of 9 and all of us were delighted with our choices. Service and atmosphere perfect for our rowdy group.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Good sized portions. Delicious food. Friendly service. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, haven't had anything I didn't like.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place, so when the idea of where to go out with business friends for Breakfast came up, I immediately suggested Hampton Junction. The food is extremely fresh, cooked to order and their delicious bread is made on premises. I have now been there for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I love that it is a BYOB and find their prices reasonable.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Had dinner there with a group of seven. We started with a pizza appetizer which was very good along with a salad dish. We then had soup and the potato soup was fantastic, the better of the soups but the other were very good also. The main dishes were okay being somewhat disappointed not because the food was bad but because we had such great appetizers and soups, we expected to be wowed with the main courses. They were good but nothing to rave about. The best part was the home made pasta that accompanied my chicken parmigiana dish.