“Great night out!”

Rocco's Town House
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Everyone Meets at The Town House Years ago townspeople would meet in taverns to discuss and debate the issues of the day. They would often refer to their local taverns as the 'town house' (a precursor to the town hall). In 1949 this tavern opened as The Town House and has continued to provide the people of this town a place to gather, to eat, to drink and still discuss the important issues of the day.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great place to celebrate birthdays and other events with friends! We share lots of fun appetizers, enjoy our entrées and then of course, no one wants to out on the fabulous desserts!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We did not know that the full menu is not served after a certain hour and were stuck with "bar food." Food tasted OK; but unfortunately, I got a case of "Montezuma's Revenge" after returning home. Would not return. Music was too loud. More Party than dining later in the evening.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I have recently relocated. My husband and I tried Rocco’s and have declared it our NJ “go to”! The beer list and craft cocktails are impressive. We had the rooster fries and tuna as appetizers. They both were exceptional. For dinner, we had the mussels with crab -a wonderful combination! We also tried the white chicken parm. It was also delicious. Sadly, we had no room for dessert. We will definitely go to Rocco’s again, and soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The bar was friendly and convivial! The waitress was great! White chicken parmigiana and breadsticks with cheese rocked! A vegetarian, the Brocolli Tempura will bring me back. So-so mushroom cheese flatbread left me unimpressed. Meals ranged from a burger to a steak, and all were good. The atmosphere on a Saturday night was the best part.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Seriously, its a comfortable setting that makes you think of the show Cheers, filled with friendly folks and some of the best food in the area. We typically see the same waitress, who's name is escaping me now as I try to get through my first cup of coffee, I think it's Sierra - I'll update after our next visit with a clarification and polite apology for guessing here.
Amongst their many appealing offers, get an extra dirty martini and enjoy it with their eggplant rollatini