“The Place to Gather! ”

Rocco's Town House
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Hammonton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Everyone Meets at The Town House Years ago townspeople would meet in taverns to discuss and debate the issues of the day. They would often refer to their local taverns as the 'town house' (a precursor to the town hall). In 1949 this tavern opened as The Town House and has continued to provide the people of this town a place to gather, to eat, to drink and still discuss the important issues of the day.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We gather here for appetizers, dinner and dessert! I can’t get enough of Rocco’s home made potato chips. Their Brussels sprout appetizer is a must!
After enjoying the seared tuna, “melt-in-your-mouth” scallops or maybe the tender filet; complete your meal with one of their homemade cheesecake desserts!
Yum!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were in the Hammonton area and looking for a place to have dinner. I looked on Trip Advisor and found Rocco's. Thank goodness! This place is wonderful! We had house made Sangria and a featured cocktail. Both were excellent. Then the deviled eggs, which were very good. A house salad that was just perfect! The mussels bowl was to die for and the white chicken parmesan was wonderful. We ended with house baked pumpkin pie that was delicious. Our server, Mike, was wonderful! Very attentive and patient and answered our many questions. Turns out the place has been in business for more than 30 years and just added a music venue in the basement! Not only was the entire experience outstanding, the prices were very reasonable to boot! I HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went there unfortunately for a funeral luncheon, the food was very tasty. The atmosphere was nice and everything was fresh and delicious

1  Thank dhale0211
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I've eaten here on several occasions, and have always been happy with the service and the food. An old friend, now gone, turned me onto their calamari several years ago, and I've ordered it a few times, always happy. I've bought it as a take out twice - the last time about 6 months ago and just recently. Six months ago, I was happy and enjoyed it. this past time, I was very disappointed and won't order again. this time it was dried out and came with a type of sweet and sour sauce which was awful and ordinary. The last time it came with a nice marinara sauce and the calamari were juicy and tender. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food is great as well as the service. I will definitely return for date night with my husband. Great seafood!