Lowest prices for your stay
$165
View deal
Hotels.com
$172
View deal
Expedia.com$165
Travelocity$172
Hurb$177
All reviews putting green six flags outside patio bedroom suite great property rooms were very clean front desk staff excellent stay would stay again convenient location amenities wedding nj housekeeping accommodations hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

The room was filthy when we checked in. The bedding was dirty, lights didn’t work, dishes missing, only one towel, shower curtain missing, they used mattress pad for a comforter. Had to call front desk from my cellphone because hotel room phones didn’t work. Front desk staff was in adidas sweats. She gave me keys to another room. That room was worse. It wasn’t cleaned at all. Bedding was in the floor. She gave us towels, sheets, bedding and went to original room. It was 1am by this time. Avoid this hotel. It’s absolutely disgusting. Not worthy of being affiliated with Hilton.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Heeren P
Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent Stay, highly recommend this hotel as your leisure or business stay. Staff Is very professional, courteous and helpful in satisfying your needs. Staff for breakfast was awesome they were very accommodating and listened to your dietary concerns. Rooms were very clean, quiet and and above all the beds were comfortable. Jessica and her front desk was awesome and looked out for the customers.
Highly recommend this hotel for any stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica Ortiz, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience with us!!

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time in Hamilton.

Our goal is to always make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Employees should all be wearing masks especially when greeting people at the front desk and in the food areas. Front desk was not knowledgable about the surrounding area, including some of the more popular places to visit or dine. Also, the sheets on the beds as were all wrinkled and looked they were used, though I am sure they were not. Not a good site to see these days

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jessica Ortiz, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, NJ, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Thank you for staying with us! Your feedback is important to us as we enhance ourselves at providing ideal services and accommodations to our guests. We apologize that your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We have reviewed your suggestions and have definitely addressed them.
Please know we take pride in our accommodations and guest satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and hope we were able to make you feel at home.
Jessica

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

This is an awesome hotel. Great area. The hotel was clean, festive, and well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful. Our room 1King Suite Rm221. No view but spacious.
Delores is in charge of breakfast during weekdays. We stayed for 6 days. Breakfast was awesome Tuesday-Wednesday. Hot meats labeled pork or turkey. Hot coffee made right, cold juice and milk. Baskets full of fresh fruit. Delores is an asset to this property. Now from Thursday-sunday the breakfast was HORRIBLE. Delores wasn't there. The eggs had water in bottom of pan, 1apple 4 oranges. Sausages patties evidently boiled. grey in color with absolutely No taste. Only texture. Juices were room temperature. Several people including us tasted the room temperature coffee and trashed it. Waited 20 minutes for fresh coffee. Hotter but no taste. Many trash it again and left. There was no sense of excellence when Delores was away. Just something put together. Sunday no meat was offered nothing looked appetizing, watery eggs, limp small pancakes, potatoes. As I was leaving, the breakfast lady was walking around eating syrupy pancakes with her fingers. She asked was the breakfast good. All I could say was ma'am enjoy your breakfast. And got a cart to check out.
The hotel did provide us a nice Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday. The food was incredibly delicious. With a good selection of adult beverages.
My only other issue was being over charged $100. They charged me twice for a $100 pet fee. I paid $100 cash when I checked in. When I checked out. They had also charged my cc$100. After a few minutes of me explaining I am to be refunded $100 on cc. She said I thought we gave you your cash back. Based on my conversation with lady at check out. There is some fraud ongoing here & she's a part of it.
Bcuz she never checked to see if the cash was given back to me. Just took my word.
FYI- THEY CHARGE $50 PER DAY FOR INCIDENTALS. So I found out at check out they charged my card $300 for my 6 days. The front desk said it would be refunded back to my card. 3 to 10 days based on my bank. They should do a flat $100. If I was counting on using my cc and my funds was limited. I would have had a problem. DO BETTER. THIS IS A HILTON PROPERTY. I do plan on contacting Corporate to see if this policy is standard or if it needs to be looked at.
Also Marquita was an asset in helping us navigate around the hotel and surrounding cities. Exhibited excellent customer service skills.
You have to be a HVAC tech to operate temperature in roon. Very confusing.
OVERALL a Great property. Fix ALL THE MONEY ISSUES. And find a better cook when Delores is off. So you have a continuum of excellence for breakfast.
I wanted to give you 7⭐'s but the money issues is a problem. If I didn't goto the front desk. I would of been robbed of my $100.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank brianom2014
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Overall nice hotel. Had a two day bedroom suite for one night. Could use a deep clean in rooms due to dust build up in vents and room. Tub had cracks in it. Red stains on carpet. Breakfast was pretty decent. Staff interaction was so-so.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us! Your feedback is important to us as we enhance ourselves at providing ideal services and accommodations to our guests. We apologize that your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. Please know we take pride in our accommodations and guest satisfaction. Please feel free to reach out to me directly during your next visit to the area.
Jessica