Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$147
Travelocity$147
Agoda.com$147
All reviews fire pit front desk great hotel great stay six flags new jersey early check business trip wedding lobby nj tgifridays accommodations highway route
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2022

Room #331 is directly over the garden patio area where wedding receptions and parties take place.

The massive noise level coming from the party on Saturday night made it impossible to sleep. They kept it up until 3AM. When I called the night manager about it, it seemed to be an inconvenience to him to get the party to quiet down.

When I brought it up again checking out, the manager on duty acknowledged that there were many complaints the night before. Nothing was done to make things "right" for me.

There is plenty of competition in the immediate area to this hotel. Marriott has opened a Residence Inn, and a Courtyard all within a few hundred yards of the Hilton.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 31 January 2022

Nice property, attentive staff.The accommodations were clean and new in appearance . The free hot /cold breakfast was a Hilton honors perk was good I would definitely stay and receive this location again.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2022

This hotel is always one of my favorite ones to stay at. The staff is very kind and respectful. They are very clean. The pool was very clean and my kids enjoyed it. The food was good as well. Breakfast was warm and ready in the morning.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 10 January 2022

As a Hilton Gold level guest, I've stayed at the brand's properties throughout the world. This hotel takes the grand prize for the worst clerks and staff I've ever encountered anywhere (and I am Titanium with Marriott and Explorer with Hyatt). I am still having problems getting credit for a three night stay from December 1 to December 4. When we checked out, the clerk promised to email a receipt but did not do it. Not only did I not receive the receipt, I received no points for my stay. The Hitlon website indicated we stayed only one night and provided no points. On January 1, I sent a request for missing points to Hilton. Ten days later a clerk in Texas finally responded and said they could see I stayed one night and would provide credit. But I had to cough up the receipt (which I never received) to get credit for the other nights in Hamilton. That led to a 45 minute ordeal. I tried to phone the hotel--NO ONE PICKS UP! I phoned the Hilton Honors line--was disconnected. I phoned again and reached someone who gave me some points and said the matter was resolved. WRONG! I just checked my account and while some points were added, it still shows that I only stayed one night. What is the matter with this hotel brand? And what is the matter with the Garden Inn in Hamilton? If you stay here, demand a hard copy receipt! Or AVOID this place!

Room tip: Stay at the Hyatt in Princeton
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Fayaya
Reviewed 7 January 2022

Room was very spacious, 2 lamps in room both did not work so I decided to open the shades to get light in and to my surprise it was a view of the top of a roof with maybe air condition ducts. I feel with a view like that the price of the room should have cheaper.

Date of stay: December 2021