“Easter Brunch was amazing! ”
Review of Kitchen 519

Kitchen 519
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen 519 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you’ve been waiting to try Kitchen 519, wait no longer! I love this restaurant! The chef here is a master at combining unique flavors that one would not think of putting together. We’ve had amazing dinners here and recently celebrated with an Easter brunch! I had the bananas fosters! Loved it! And, you can bring your own wine!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Great options for foodies, vegetarians and vegans.

The Garlic Fries appetizer is a meal in itself, certainly sharable. Hot, crispy outside and tender inside.

The tofu Reuben was delicious! I took half with me for the next day, along with the lunch cheese plate...that and my leftover wine provided a great main meal.

The Jersey Devil White wine was a nice complement to the entrees.

Hope to bring guests with me the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Wanted some vegan food and the options were best I’ve had anywhere. Coconut tofu... jackfruit cakes ... 10 stars

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We went there with my son and daughter in law tonight. What a great place. The cobia was excellent, crab cakes loaded with lump crab meat and the calamari was fantastic. A great varied menu. This is a really good restaurant in an in expected place. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We ate here for lunch on a weekend and didn't realize they would be serving brunch. This was not an issue and the waiter provided us a lunch menu where most items were available to order. The service here was excellent and the food was good. One thing I didn't care for was the door to the kitchen looked very dirty.