“Local Favorite”

Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Glen Rock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Local restaurant,that is usually very crowded as it was last night.Service has always been above par.We come here for the Calamari,made the way we like it and the very best we have enjoyed anywhere in the U.S..During our latest meal we enjoyed a chicken and sausage dish and the evening salmon special,both were very good.Dining tip,Sunday evenings are not as crowded but the food and service is still top notch.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

You walk in and have to decide it you want to sit in the restaurant or the Bar. The mussels were were just cooked. However they were accommodating when we did want the rolls for hamburgers and offered a salad. The food was average and they forget the mushrooms off my burger. Then wanted to take our plates when we weren't finished.

1  Thank Nicka22
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Midweek dinner with some girlfriends was disappointing. Entrees come with a choice of soup or salad. I chose the beef barley soup and was greatly disappointed because it was very greasy. The open faced sliced steak at $18.00 was also very disappointing - absolutely no taste and and not so tender. I expected better quality all around. I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Glen Rock Inn is one of those type of restaurants that every town should have in their downtown. It is a good neighborhood bar with lots of TVs, pleasant conversation and a bartender with a personality. Her name was Cindy.

The food is really good. I had a beef slider lunch special that was really good. The three 3 ounce burgers were perfectly cooked medium-well and were topped with Cheddar cheese and bacon. The beef had lots of flavor. The French fries were cooked to order and were crisp and not the least bit greasy.

Cindy the bartender there was very nice and makes you feel welcome. The service is quick, friendly and attentive. I got constant refills on my Coke. It is one of those places that is nice to just sit back and relax and have lunch while watching TV or talking with the other bar patrons.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is an average place with average food and average ambiance. The menu is very traditional. The open faced beef sandwich was tasty but a bit under-seasoned.