“Excellent Tuscany Cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family restaurant
Reviewed 13 February 2017

A very nice place, good atmosphere, and delicious food, served efficiently and hot. Although there was a little confusion on the order, between a daily special and the usual menu item, the matter was efficiently and quickly adjusted. A fine place, family owned and operated. Highly recommended if you enjoy good Italian cuisine!

1  Thank 68pappy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Everything here is great, try the Veal Marsala and Parmigiana .
VInny the bartender makes great drinks and try a Pizza, Steve makes a great one. My favorite place when we go out to eat.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Always amazing food. The specials are always my favorite, but the pizza is excellent too. The Limoncello cake and tiramisu are to die for!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Well since my last visit in September I dined today 12.9.2016 first I asked the waitress (heavy Italian accent ) taking my order, the only one taking orders for the password. "I don't know if we have WiFi or a password, I will send over the other waitress" the waitress cane and told me I think the password is really long, just log into xfinity as a guest. I did but they wanted $2.75 or so an hour. So contrary to what you say your still too cheap to have WiFi, admit it. As far as the food, exellent clams with linguine with garlic and oil. I gave a poor rating for your lack of honesty.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Four went for dinner. Shared a couple of appetizers. Scrumptious!!!! Pollo and carne meals were excellent. Two of us had Pollo Frances and the other two had Veal Marsala. Finished with desserts and coffee. We dined here on at least 5 other occasions and will continue to dine here whenever the chance avails itself. BTW who needs wi-fi when there is good friends, food, and conversation.

1  Thank user906098
steve d, Owner at Delliturri's Tuscany Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thank you so very, very much for the review. All of us here at Tuscany Grill appreciate the kudos. I personally am happy you found the cuisine to your liking. We work very hard to bring the local ingredients and blend them with authentic old country preparation. Good food takes time to prepare, and when it all comes together, Eccezionale!

Thank you once again!