“Nice local place with authentic, freshly prepped food”

Delliturri's Tuscany Grill
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Glen Gardner
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family restaurant
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Nice, local place with a very comfortable vibe going for it. They have a full bar, a nice assortment of wines, but what I really appreciated was the time they put into preparing the food to order. If I want fast food (I seldom do) I'll opt for a chain. I had a Veal Saltimbocca, which was moist and flavorful. My wife enjoyed a pasta. Our caesar salads were very fresh and tasted great. The only thing we didn't try were the desserts- too full, as the portions are very generous. We look forward to our next night out and we will return to Tuscany Grill again.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is very good that is without question. The problem with this restaurant is the service and if you come with more than two people you sit and wait and wait and wait. Even if you called and has a reservation. I had an issue with this restaurant a year ago not honoring a coupon. I refused to go back but sometimes you get overruled. Just be prepared for attitude.

2  Thank paulsT8662VN
steve d, Owner at Delliturri's Tuscany Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

We are sorry that we failed to meet your expectation. Because we only use fresh food, some of it locally sourced, we sometimes require a little more time in preparation. I believe it was an unusual situation, as our customers typically rave about the food and service. It is my personal responsibility to ensure every guest enjoys themselves each and every visit. So please ask to speak with me when you are again in the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Every thing I've ever eaten at 'Tuscany Grill' tastes like a grandma cooked it!! The Atmosphere is immigrant Italian and the service is warm,l bright, and HELPFUL

1  Thank Judith K
steve d, Manager at Delliturri's Tuscany Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Ty for the great reviews hope see you again from the Delliturri's family

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

No wifi this is 2016 get with the times. Would like to keep updated and check a few things. No concern for customers. The two all have 4G so the only reason not to have wifi...to cheap..won't be here again

steve d, Manager at Delliturri's Tuscany Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

We do have wifi in our restaurant. The waitress would of gladly given you the password sorry about your experience, but we are very much so up to date.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Great place, great food. One of my family's favorite places to eat. Great homemade recipes. Great seafood and authentic Italian dinners. Never a bad meal from the scallops granite to 5he homage pizza

Thank you so much for the review.  It makes us proud knowing our customers like the food, service, and decor.  We try hard to hit the mark, and we're hoping we made your day.

Please let your friends know so they can enjoy our offerings too.  Thanks again.