See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My family & I stayed here for 15 days while out apt was being prepared. Sam the manager was so kind. The staff was cool amd we felt safe and comfortable whe there. Its clean, great location & affordable. No BED BUGS thank goodness. Just some ants buy its spring so its forgivable. I even felt compelled to tip the staff member that helped us move out. Thanks guys for making our extended stay bearable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Motel64972, Manager at Motel 6 Glassboro - Rowan University, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hello Justice,

We were happy to have you with us. We are glad your family felt safe and comfortable! We try our best to make sure our guest feel like family then just another customer.

Thank you also for being an absolute pleasure, our staff and Sam say thank you.

We hope you enjoy your new home and please feel free to call Sam to see if he has any discounts for when ever you come need our services. :) Have a great summer!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Our "non-smoking" room smelled of smoke. After a day and a half of having the bathroom fan on, it was better. The room is a decent size but sparse. There are 2 beds, a small table with 2 chairs, a mini fridge, sink and bathroom. No closet (weird) and no in-room safe. The maid service was nice when we finally got them to come to our room. (We missed them first day as we had a "Do not disturb" sign up til 11AM. (They never came back during the several hours that we were out of the room, so we had to ask for clean towels at the front desk.) I was ok with the beds, but my husband was very sore after 1 night of sleeping on the bed. During this recent heat wave, it was nice to reliable air conditioning in the room too!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Umesh P, General Manager at Motel 6 Glassboro - Rowan University, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank You for writing a review. I apologize that your nonsmoking room smelled of smoke. Unfortunately sometimes guests violate our no smoking in non-smoking rooms policy without our knowledge. I wish you would have contacted the front desk so we could have changed your room. I am sorry you missed one day of maid service. If you have a DND on the door the maids will enter that information in their log and not go back. If after a DND you want maid service you would need to contact the front desk. I am glad you found our air conditioning cool and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and I promise we will make every effort to make your next stay even more comfortable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The rooms were clean and passed the wify test, but was not happy with the 6 inch mattress and hard support for the mattress, reminds me of a college dorm bed. Staff was friendly and cordial and place was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Motel64972, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Glassboro - Rowan University, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that our beds were not supportive enough. This review will be passed on to the franchise and owner to get a censuses of your review to better understand what we can provider a more comfortable stay at a reasonable price. However, thank you for the kind words other wise and we hope to see you again.

Many thanks again for taking time to review us so we can give better care to our guest!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Hotel conveniently located close to my sons I was visiting. The room was clean, staff was friendly. Internet was slower than the old dial-up, and was down for a day after a power drop. If you are looking for a basic room and don't need a internet connection this motel will work for you.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank CPORetired
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Good point, A very comfortable bed. Bad point, No coffee machine in room, no ice machine on premise, No closet space, no rack for suitcase, no chest of drawers, pillows are very flat, towels so thin and small in size, no Kleenex in room. Bring your own pillow and towels.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family