“Juices, Smoothies, and Brunch”

Pulp Cafe & Juice Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulp Cafe & Juice Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Frenchtown
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I went here for mothers day. Both my mom and my sister are vegetarians. (I am not.) I ordered the sunrise sips juice. It was delicious. I believe I finished it within minutes. I also ordered the brie and jam grilled sandwich. It was delicious. I didn't care for the side salad, but others at the table liked it. The menu has all vegetarian options and you can make them vegan if you would like. There are symbols next to the selections letting you know if it is vegan or not or if you can make it vegan. Everything that we tried was delicious. The café is on small; like a mom and pop small town place. It was definitely getting crowded while we were there and during peak times there is no seating. All of the staff was very friendly. Even if you are not a true vegetarian, you should try the food or at least grab a smoothie/juice while you are walking around Frenchtown.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Partner and I spent the afternoon in Frenchtown enjoying the warmer weather and happened to come across Pulp Cafe & Juice Bar, what an amazing find.
As vegetarians, eating out can be somewhat of a challenge, usually with very limited choices. Pulp offers both vegetarian and vegan options with a large variety of choices.
We both ordered the Tempeh Bacon Burger made with organic Tempeh, coconut bacon which is so tasty, and a choice of chipotle or garlic cashew cream, roll with gluten free option and we added cheese.
The Tempeh burger was very tasty, with a slight bacon flavor and just enough toppings to add a burst of flavor.
Fantastic lunch with great service in a cozy restaurant off the Main Street in Frenchtown NJ.
Worth a stop in to explore the healthy alternatives available. We will brings our vegetarian friends back for a visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Pulp has new owners and it was delicious! Great salads, omelette, french toast, & brie sandwich was very nice too. They are accommodating, my husband's low-carb eating omits potatoes, he asked if they could roast up radishes, and they did!
Small, family friendly, healthy and fresh.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

We were craving a good vegetarian breakfast sandwich, so we went here. They were sadly out of normal bread and only had gluten free. I dont think any of us had ever had a good experience with gluten free bread, so we ordered soup, chili, and Huevos rancheros. The food was good. I usually don't complain about atmosphere, but the clubby pop music of today was a bit much for breakfast.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Awesome little place in the quaint town of Frenchtown. Went because my daughter is vegan, and they have a menu loaded with stuff for her. The food is quite good as well, and the service friendly and nice.

1  Thank dave911nj