“Drink, Don't Eat”

Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today before going out to do tourist activities and was very pleased to find soy milk available. My iced coffee was fantastic and the staff was very friendly.

However; I also bought two donuts, and BOTH were inedible. They were the texture and flavor of a sticky and stale bagel.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a way to start a summer morning. Sit outside and gaze along the Delaware River with your morning coffee and some wonderful homemade pastries. Everyday seems to bring a new offering which are hard to choose from. The orange donuts are my favorite. Unique breakfasts are served as well as lunches. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

It is both a sit-down cafe and a coffee/ bakery takeout place, in the converted old railroad station adjacent to the Delaware River bridge and the D& R park canal path. We often stop in for coffee or a light lunch. They have good sandwiches and interesting daily specials; we had the crabcake sandwich and he pulled pork sandwich from the specials list. Soft drinks, lemonade, coffee and tea only, no beer or wine. The food was delicious, and the young servers were fast and efficient. Lunch for two about $50.
There is a view of the wooded river bank but the water is out of sight, overall it is a pleasant place. They are open for breakfast but we have not tried that.

Frenchtown has interesting shops, a bike rental shop, and a fancier restaurant, the Frenchtown Inn across the street. The canal path is level with fine gravel and runs for miles each way; the walk south from the cafe is more interesting.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank P6717RNrichards
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I would never go here again. Worst experience in my life! I was ordered a roast turkey wrap which sounded great on the menu but what I got was a very bland dry turkey wrap. I asked for onion and tomato to add only to be told by our waiter Doug that he was too busy! Wow I have never been told that in a restaurant!
So I asked to speak to the manager which turned out to be the owner and chef. Just another rude person who told me no one else said anything about the sandwich.
We left leaving no tip. Stay away from here. Go to the Frenchtown cafe. Oh Doug did not get a tip!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank thepinky
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Along the river, outside seating, great baked goods, and friendly service. I've eaten there about 6 times over the past 2 years and I recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017