All reviews boutique hotel area hotels slippers and robes morris county breakfast buffet is stay there again front desk universities beds madison lobby
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I was very impressed with the hotel, THE BED and service. I stayed for several days and felt at home. The hotel and room was very clean. The room had everything you would want including an umbrella, soft towels, robes and slippers. Everyone was friendly and the service was excellent. Oh and did I mention "THE BED"? So comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_ArcherFlorhamPark, General Manager at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you so much for your 5/5 review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Archer. It's excellent that you appreciated our comfortable beds, sincere service and well appointed rooms. We hope you will join us again soon for another comfortable stay!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We happened upon the Archer for a weekend. Very nice stay with a clean spacious room, well appointed.

Separate bedroom from the living area made the bedroom private and romantic.

Excellent well designed shower and bath area.

The fitness area was better than most hotels can offer.

May not be back for a while but recommend highly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank so so much for your fantastic review! We are absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with Archer, including our spacious rooms, beautiful bathrooms and well appointed fitness room. We hope you will join us in Florham Park again soon for another outstanding experience!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the last four weeks and could not be more happy with the service I received.
From walking in the first time to the day I checked out I was always received with warm greeting from every staff member I crossed including house keeping to maintenance front desk right up to the general manager.

Rooms are amazing beds pillows linen top quality.
Restaurant and bar great service and food.
Pool warm and clean
Out door areas clean comfortable including fire place and Bocce ball
Exercise/workout room top quality equipment

They all became my second family and will miss you all.

Thanks again hopefully I will get back to stay again

Andrew

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank andjam7385
GM_ArcherFlorhamPark, General Manager at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Andrew! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with Archer. It's excellent that you appreciated our sincere service, comfortable beds and the delicious Archer's Kitchen + Bar. We hope you will join us again soon for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The FP area has been needing competition for the well entrenched options that have been deteriorating in quality for years. On my last business trip, I was really glad to have a new option. However, even though I was assigned a good room on the top floor, I experienced a big disappointment. First, the toilet was clogged. Secondly, the air conditioner sounded as if a dumpster was parked right outside my window. When I complained at checkout - the clerk had not real comment and did not even offer some sort of compensation. Breakfast is not worth the $10.99 they are charging.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
GM_ArcherFlorhamPark, General Manager at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Hello Marc E and thank you for your recent review. I sincerely apologize for the less than memorable experience you encountered during your stay. This is certainly not the impression, nor expectation, we strive to deliver for our valued guests. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience in further detail, if you are available. You can contact the hotel and ask for me directly, I would like to chance to address your concerns, as well as, and opportunity to learn from our mistakes so we can create lasting memories for our future guests. Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Take care,

Brendan Shire

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Great place. This hotel is only about 3 months old. Nice, clean, and quiet with a very friendly and accomodating staff. Loved everything about it. I would definitely recommend it and will be back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for sharing! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with Archer, including our clean rooms and sincere service. We hope to welcome you back to Florham Park soon!