See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was a horrible hotel. The buildings and parking lots were gross. One felt like they were entering an area where people of poor choices lived/hung out and you wanted to lock your door. The guest room was disgusting. The floor, beds, furniture, refrigerator, stove top (yes, there was a stove top), bathroom, TV, were all extremely dated and dirty. One of the beds smelled like pee. There was very little hot water in the shower as well. Upon check in, the room next to ours had the door wide open. Upon check out the next morning, the door to that room was still wide open. This was hotel where you didn't want to touch anything and you certainly would not come back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank christinacone22
Ramadaflemington, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Flemington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for contacting us concerning your stay at the Ramada in Flemington, New Jersey. Please accept our apology for the problem you encountered.
I appreciate the time you took to contact us. Feedback like yours helps us to improve.

We hope to see you again and we assure that you will get the best services and things will be much different the next time you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

AWFUL !!! Filthy !!! ....Room obviously was not vacuumed. Two pillows had no pillow cases. Towels were still dirty - as if they washed and dried too many at one time. I got itchy when I got in the bed. I checked in late - Maintenance gne for the day, so I slept in my clothes on top of the covers. Next time I will sleep in my car before going to Ramada.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Ramada use to be a name you could trust. Horrible Hair in restroom. They did not want to give us extra towels. Carpet was filthy. Extension cords being used. Place is a fire hazzard. Very disappointed. Last couple of Ramadas I've stayed at have been the same.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Old school motel on 202.

Stayed here on short notice and wanted to be close to where my friends were staying (with family). Was warned that this place was home to all sort of shady characters and told to stay away.

Well - that got me thinking I had to stay there! After traveling Europe as a youngster and staying in all sort of 'shady' places - I wanted to see what Flemington had to offer.

Pros - you can find a room and the road noise is not really a problem. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom had soap and shampoo. There was also free internet.

Cons - the place has been around awhile. Carpets were old and could use a deep clean. A/C worked - but was a bit noisy.

Overall - 4 on a scale of 1-10. About what I expected - but no one roaming the calls or lobby that made me uncomfortable.

If you need a place to crash - and are not too picky - go for it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, believe they were the owners. Clean room, always important!. Just your average motel, decor has been updated, laminate flooring. Bathroom is small but I think it's because the motel has been there a long time so they had to work with original footprint. Did not use pool. They said Ramada chain does not allow them to offer more than a few breakfast type items, so no breakfast buffet or anything. They do offer water bottles and fruit round the clock as well as tea and coffee in the check in area. This is a pull and park outside your room style motel. I would stay again if I need to stay in the area.

Stayed: August 2017