“Great lunch spot”

Chive & Thyme Cafe
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I have driven by so many times and never noticed this great lunch spot. Went to lunch with the guys from work and now we have found a new place for our lunch line up. Two of us ordered burgers(which were cooked to perfection) and one of us ordered the chicken salad wrap and a brownie topped with fluff and toasted coconut. Everything was delicious and we will definitely be going back soon. Enjoy!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Chive & Thyme Cafe

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Difficult to give 5* for a lunch place, but it deserves it. The grilled hot sandwiches ... Ruben and ham/Brie were wonderful. Also, burgers and salads. While ordering, ran into several Lone Eagle Brewery staff who encouraged us to bring some of their IPA (award winning, for good reason) to have with lunch. It was AMAZING and we enjoyed it with our lunches. The brewery is right behind C & T and they encourage BYOF (food) which you can have delivered to the Brewery. C & T delivers there so you can enjoy both lunch and brews in either venue!
Thanks to BOTH!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I had the reuben - it was very good - as was the orzo pasta salad that came with it. I got a salted caramel brownie for dessert and it tasted as if it had been sitting there for days - and I paid over $12 for the sandwich and brownie. I would definitely return for lunch but would stay away form the desserts.

1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

OMG this is hidden but when you find it you will be so happy !! It's a great little place for lunch!! But most off all fantastic please for catering !! I food is over the top.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Doing a search for a Sunday afternoon lunch spot in Flemington is not as easy as it might seem. Too expensive, not open, counter service only and where am I going to park. Then I found Michelle at Chive and Thyme Café on Central and I knew all would be good and it was. An easy spot to find with parking a few steps away. A varied menu gave four women something to think about it but it didn't take long to order the Clam chowder to start and it was a treat, creamy and full of clams. My ham and brie cheese was delicious as expected and everyone else felt the same. One burger, one pulled pork and one chicken mango. If you like sweet potato fries you will find them here. We came in parties of 2 from different directions happy to have a place to meet and eat and chat, and we occupied our table for over two hours. Michelle made sure we were comfortable. The ambiance was bright with light from the large windows. Prices were reasonable.