“Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #47 of 129 Restaurants in Flemington
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Panera is one of the best places to eat. My wife and friends eat there all the time. The soup and sandwiches are always delicious and prepared fresh. Their cinnamon buns are terrific.The service is good and wait times are fast. Try their black bean soup. We frequent Paneras in Phillipsburg NJ, and Doylestown PA also. Our grandson bakes bread in the Flemington, NJ store.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Our extended family loves this place. Our grandson especially likes the soup bread bowl. There is something for all ages.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

but I think it's a bit overpriced. Lunch for 2 was almost $25 - I could have gotten a better sandwich at a deli for less. Not sure what the attraction is here but if the wife is happy, I'm happy.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I stopped to grab a quick lunch while heading to Trenton Airport. Initially, service at counter was good. The quality of food was good. The issue was pick up at the counter. I was reprimanded for not putting my beeper in basket and ignored twice when I returned to ask for a bag to go. The third time I returned, the woman just handed me a bag with an attitude. Not the type of employee to have in front of house. I did not see a name tag but visited on Monday October 19 at 11:30am.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I've always loved a quick bite at this place but the quality has gone down. Had a tuna sandwich and Greek salad. Bread was like Wonder Wheat...soft doughy and tasteless. Tuna was spread like, not sure it was tuna. Salad was wilted refrigerated and sitting for a long time. Did not have time to discuss with manager but hope they read this and improve.