“Best Panini!”
Review of Cocco's Cafe & Gelato - CLOSED

Cocco's Cafe & Gelato
Reviewed 27 June 2015

This old fashioned café was brimming with activity when we visited for lunch, since high school kids had 1/2 day and were coming in for gelato and drinks. The place is set up for ordering at counter and then going to seats but since it was so busy, the owner gave us menus and then took our order and placed it. We had 2 of the best paninis we've ever had: a southwest chicken, and a chicken club. Will look forward to returning

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Best sandwich and salad place on Main Street! And the homemade gelato is absolutely amazing. Service is quick and friendly, although be aware this is a lunch hotspot and gets very busy during the week. Be patient, it's worth it! We will be back again and again!

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I've passed this place many times before. My children and I decided to go in and try it. We were very pleased with the interior decor. The service was very friendly and the food was delicious. We has a buffalo chicken wrap, a chicken pesto wrap with fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers and a Cuban sandwich panini. Each item was great and everything was very fresh. We are looking forward to going back to try more of their menu item. A++++++

3  Thank Diamondsanddesigns
Reviewed 1 March 2015

My son and I had lunch here today. I enjoyed the portabella sandwich panini and he had the Texas sandwich panini. Both sandwiches were delicious and fresh. This is a nice, friendly restaurant that we always enjoy. Very friendly and attentive staff.

1  Thank Susan1414
Reviewed 19 January 2015

Try the soups! Gelato is awesome!
I come here often for a quick lunch. Great food- great interior space. I hear they sometimes have music on weekends?