Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$126
Travelocity$126
Priceline$126
Vio.com$126
All reviews front desk easy access comfortable beds pleasant stay convenient location wedding guests off the highway trenton airport indoor pool bistro marriott lobby princeton starbucks shuttle michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

Hotel is in an ok location. Is quite and has plenary of parking. Staff is welcoming and helpful and kind. Rooms are large and clean. The hotel is showing its age a bit. It is time to remove carpeting and upgrade the beds. Comfortable stay however. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2022

Dear Southwood Truck,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay and you found our team welcoming and helpful and our rooms clean. In between full renovation cycles, we are consistently looking at options to upgrade our property to improve our guest experience. Once again thank you for your feedback and I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 6 August 2022

We just got back from 2 nights at the Courtyard Ewing as part of a Sesame Vacation package and we can not recommend the hotel enough. The room was clean, comfy and quite large. Every staff member we met was friendly and helpful. The breakfast which was part of our vacation package was delicious. We would definitely choose this hotel again!

Date of stay: August 2022
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Amber M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay us and our team was friendly and helpful throughout your stay! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as an example of how elevating our service can elevate and create a more memorable experience. I hope the next time you visit Sesame Place, we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 3 August 2022

the entire staff made us feel welcomed and at home at the same time ....all of our needs were taken care of and our expectations were far exceeded. I wish that I had the staff roster so that I could give special mention to each and everyone of them.
try the bistro , we did and enjoyed it.

Room tip: ask and staff will try to accommodate you
Date of stay: July 2022

Dear Rongail,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay us and felt welcomed and at home! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as an example of how elevating our service can elevate and create a more memorable experience. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing Princeton Area, we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2022

Friendly, helpful, accommodating - everything executed with a genuine, kind smile. ALL staff. I was so impressed with the positive energy. They have a Bistro downstairs if you don't feel like ordering out or going out for food. No room service. Clean. Covid policy - you have to request your room cleaned. I was good with just having them deliver materials, exchange towels, and take garbage - requests that they responded to immediately. Close (6 minutes) to TCNJ. Great week!

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Karen H,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay us and our team's Hospitality and Positive Energy was recognized throughout your stay! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as an example of how elevating our service can elevate and create a more memorable experience. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing Princeton Area, we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Quiet, clean, Large nice modern lobby area for eating, Large quiet public lounge area with foot rests in front of TV. I didn’t get up early enough to have the complimentary breakfast. Bed was comfy, room was very clean, furniture in good condition, but bathroom needed to be refreshed. Shower rod was rusted, ceiling needed a refresher paint, tile above bathtub was black - desperately needed to be re-cauked. I don’t like spending $300/night on a room that doesn’t have updated bathroom. Also not thrilled with the refillable shower wall shampoo/soaps. Though convenient to pump, I prefer individual sealed shampoo in public hotels. Immediate vicinity food choices were not great. Located in a shabby shopping center under a giant ?phone tower. It’s worth it to drive 10 minutes away to US-1 for other choices

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Mooktrip,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. I have shared your feedback with our team, specifically our engineering team in regards to the condition of your guestroom and guestroom bathroom.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and opportunity for our team to improve the the guest experience for future guests.

Sincerely