Lowest prices for your stay
$145
Courtyard
$142
$167
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$145
Travelocity$145
Priceline$145
All reviews front desk comfortable beds pleasant stay convenient location wedding guests trenton airport indoor pool bistro marriott lobby princeton starbucks shuttle michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022

the entire staff made us feel welcomed and at home at the same time ....all of our needs were taken care of and our expectations were far exceeded. I wish that I had the staff roster so that I could give special mention to each and everyone of them.
try the bistro , we did and enjoyed it.

Room tip: ask and staff will try to accommodate you
Date of stay: July 2022
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Rongail,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at The Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay us and felt welcomed and at home! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as an example of how elevating our service can elevate and create a more memorable experience. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing Princeton Area, we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Rich

Reviewed 1 July 2022

Friendly, helpful, accommodating - everything executed with a genuine, kind smile. ALL staff. I was so impressed with the positive energy. They have a Bistro downstairs if you don't feel like ordering out or going out for food. No room service. Clean. Covid policy - you have to request your room cleaned. I was good with just having them deliver materials, exchange towels, and take garbage - requests that they responded to immediately. Close (6 minutes) to TCNJ. Great week!

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Karen H,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay us and our team's Hospitality and Positive Energy was recognized throughout your stay! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as an example of how elevating our service can elevate and create a more memorable experience. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing Princeton Area, we get the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Rich

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

Quiet, clean, Large nice modern lobby area for eating, Large quiet public lounge area with foot rests in front of TV. I didn’t get up early enough to have the complimentary breakfast. Bed was comfy, room was very clean, furniture in good condition, but bathroom needed to be refreshed. Shower rod was rusted, ceiling needed a refresher paint, tile above bathtub was black - desperately needed to be re-cauked. I don’t like spending $300/night on a room that doesn’t have updated bathroom. Also not thrilled with the refillable shower wall shampoo/soaps. Though convenient to pump, I prefer individual sealed shampoo in public hotels. Immediate vicinity food choices were not great. Located in a shabby shopping center under a giant ?phone tower. It’s worth it to drive 10 minutes away to US-1 for other choices

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Mooktrip,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. I have shared your feedback with our team, specifically our engineering team in regards to the condition of your guestroom and guestroom bathroom.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and opportunity for our team to improve the the guest experience for future guests.

Sincerely

Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

I have been staying at Marriott hotels for nearly 40 years. I am one of the first rewards member.

We were booked and stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. For four of those nights we could not get the TV to turn off by the remote or the buttons on the TV. The only way to turn it off was by unplugging it. We reported it twice they sent someone to “fix” it once but still the only way to turn it off was to unplug it. The problem is clearly the tv am not the remote since all other functions on the remote worked and the tv would not turn off by the remote, tv, or phone app. Very frustrating and annoying to have to unplug it every night and plug it back in every morning.

While I don’t need my room cleaned daily this is the first hotel I’ve stayed in since the Pandemic that doesn’t at least clean the room after the third night. We ended up having to empty the overflowing trash ourselves. Yes I know we could have requested it but we shouldn’t have to. At the very least the room should be checked for trash once in a while. The light over the microwave and fridge did not work. A power outlet next to the bed appeared to be hastily and sloppily installed.

The staff we encountered we very friendly. The room itself was clean. The carpet appeared to be recently updated. Bathroom was clean but somewhat dated with broken tiles in the shower. The beds were comfortable which frankly was the main reason we didn’t check out after the second or third night.

In conclusion, a simple quality check in between check-ins could avoid most of the issues we experienced. Especially things like empty dispensers and non working lights. Whoever installed the power outlet next to the bed should not have been paid.

My rating is based on the lack of attention to the little things which caused frustration and inconvenience during our stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Curiosity42836898273,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I do apologize for the issues you encountered with your Television. I will share this with our engineering leadership to ensure that this is addressed as well as the power and light issues you mentioned.

To continue to offer a contact light experience for our guests, our housekeeping services are opt in or by request. We can clean the room daily or every 3 days, as our guests hold the preference. We do have signage throughout the hotel, but I am sorry that this was not communicated to you directly.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I hope you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

If you happen to be in the area this hotel is a great choice. Rooms seem to be recently renovated. Friendly staff, nice rooms, comfortable beds, quiet uninterrupted sleep. Hotel features a pool, gym, bistro, and outdoor fire pit. Highly recommend.

Room tip: Use there virtual checkin to bypass front desk.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear Robert S,

Thank you for your feedback reguarding your stay at The Courtyard By Marriott Ewing Princeton. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff and our amenities. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. I hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Ewing area we get the opportunity to accommodate you again.