Lowest prices for your stay
$155
Courtyard
$151
$178
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$155
Travelocity$155
Priceline$155
All reviews front desk comfortable beds convenient location pleasant stay wedding guests trenton airport indoor pool bistro marriott lobby princeton starbucks shuttle michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

We initially chose this hotel for our wedding guests because we loved the open lobby, that they had a bar with space to host an afterparty and a great fire pit on the back patio. Unfortunately due to covid restrictions we were unable to have our afterparty as planned but the staff went above and beyond to still make our stay there special. I really appreciate the staff we worked with- especially Michele, Juan and the hotel general manager Rich. They were also very accommodating when we realized we had accidentally left items in multiples rooms after checkout- and even retrieved a lost cuff link from the elevator shaft for us. Our suite was beautiful and spacious and we really appreciated all the little touches. It wasn’t what we had planned but we appreciated so much that they worked with us to help us make it work.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear MelCh10242020,

Thank you for your recent review of our Courtyard by Marriott Ewing Princeton. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we did everything to Elevate Your Guest Experience. I will be sure to share your kind words with Michele, Juan and our entire team. While I know there are so many obstacles and restrictions with travel, especially for social events like a wedding in the current health climate, I am glad we were able to work through and make you and your guests have a memorable experience. That is our goal with every guest, and working with your prior to your stay, helping your guests throughout and even returning lost items from guestrooms or the elevator shaft, I am glad that we delivered on this goal. I hope if your travels bring you back into the Ewing Princeton area again in the future, we have the opportunity to accommodate you again. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Hotel is very dated and showing it’s age. The shower had cracks in the the tile that was hastily patched. Staff was nice, plenty of parking, easy access to the highway.not the best hotel in the area but definitely not the worst.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLPrinzess
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear JLPrinzess,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience with our staff and overall hotel. I will share your feedback regarding the shower with our engineering team to ensure they are addressed. As with any hotel, we are consistently looking for areas to improve as time and use increase, including refreshes and renovations. Once again thank you for your feedback and hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2020

I have been traveling full time for work for almost 5 months, staying in hotels daily in NY, NJ and PA. Every hotel I have been I was treated respectfully, cordially and even been upgraded to better rooms.
However here in Ewing I was received by Britney. Extremely rude from the beginning, I had my reservation, confirmation number for my reservation made by my company. She said she needed written authorization scanned or faxed to the hotel by my office manager about th credit card used. This is on a Sunday so I know everyone wont be in the office to fill out and faxed the documents. To all this she just said well even though there is a reservation paid because I dont have those documents you have to pay again. I had to make a lot of calls to everyone so someone could fill out her form so I was able to stay in the hotel without paying twice. First time I have this situation. Every time it has been enough with my name, ID and confirmation number. To all this she kept helping other people and I had to wait sitting in the lobby area for almost an hour. I received a text from my boss saying that they emailed the form to Britney so I asked her again if she got it, she said no and to keep waiting. Finally 20 mins later she said she got it and gave me the key. Of course she gave me the room where the outlets were not working so I had to charge my phone in the bathroom outlet.
I am so disappointed because in all my years traveling and staying in Courtyard Marriotts this is the first time that I felt terrible. Britney was so nasty, she should be fired because she doesnt have idea what customer service is. She even told one of the people that checked in that the day was very slow but when I asked here to call my boss to confirm the credit card she said she was too busy to do that.
For only one person from now on every time I go to a Courtyard Marriott I will remember Britney and how rude she was.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Evgscarsdale
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Evgscarsdale,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for the experience you encountered. When a reservation is made, a credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. This credit card entered at the time of the reservation doe not prepay for the reservation and a valid credit card is required upon check in for the security of the cardholder. There are cases, where prepaid reservations may be made that would not require a credit card at check in, which this may be the case of your previous stays, and your company opted for that option. As your reservation was made the same day as your arrival, prepaid reservations are not available for the same day, and your reservation was not prepaid. While I do apologize and understand the frustration of having to wait till the company was able to verify the stay, this is done as a security measure for the cardholder. Much like other retailers or restaurants, as with hotels, when payment is made, we need more than just the credit card number to ensure that the card is valid and is authorized to be used by that cardholder. In the instance that the card holder can not be present, they can provide us signed authorization allowing someone else to use that card. We do need to have this authorization prior to utilizing the credit card, which is what was asked to be provided. Once again, I do apologize that your stay with us was not what you expected, and now have an understanding why our policies and procedures that you encountered are in place for the protection and the security of our guests.

Reviewed 14 October 2020

We booked 2 rooms as we were a party of 8. The day of our arrival I called the hotel to see if they had any rooms on the 5th floor because my sister had already checked in and she was on the 5th floor, they stated they didn't have any. When my party arrived we were given 2 rooms on the 3rd floor. One room was clean the other was dirty, had a pizza box, beds unmade and garbage throughout. Given that we are in the times of covid this was very disturbing. When we called downstairs they told us to come back and they would assign us different rooms. Surprise, surprise all of a sudden they have not 1 but 2 rooms available on the 5th floor not to far from my sister. No explanation or offered compensation was provided for their error. Also we had reserved for two nights and they only had us in the system for one night. The beds were comfortable, but the walls were paper thin and you could hear everything going on next door. Would not recommend to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Dear S6996WTdinaf,

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that this was your experience. We do try to accommodate all guest requests including location of guestrooms. At the time of your call earlier in the day, we may not have had the room available on the floor that you were requesting. Throughout the day, we do have guests who check out early and those rooms do become available. Unfortunately, a guestroom was updated as cleaned in our system, that was not fully completed and that has been addressed. I am happy to hear that our team was able to immediately change you to a new room as well as the other room that was in your party. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Was NOT happy with our stay at courtyard by Marriott In Ewing Princeton. We were put in a dirty room.. Seems they weren’t on top of covid safety precautions. Didn’t seem concerned about it at all! Thankfully we were able to switch to a clean room a few doors down

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rich St Jean, General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear Lynnn1232,
Thank you for your feedback. I was made aware of the issue you encountered during your stay. I do apologize that this was your experience. Unfortunately, a guestroom was updated as cleaned in our system, that was not fully completed and that has been addressed. I am happy to hear that our team was able to immediately change you to a new room clean room and you were able to experience the hard work and cleaning protocols that are in place for our Guestrooms that others have recognized in previous reviews. Once again thank you for your feedback.