Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$145
Travelocity$145
Priceline$145
Agoda.com$145
All reviews front desk comfortable beds convenient location pleasant stay wedding guests trenton airport indoor pool bistro marriott lobby princeton starbucks shuttle michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

Thank you to the helpful and welcoming staff. Nice room, quiet location - and although the food option are somewhat limited, everything I tried was excellent. Special recognition goes to the avocado toast at breakfast, served with pickled onions, sun dried tomatoes and a hard boiled egg.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019

The service was great! We were greeted right away. Thank you for being a Bonvoy Member, etc... Really friendly staff. Room was neat and clean. We were only in for one night. We ate dinner at the hotel. Food was Okay. They were running on a limited menu (don't know why). So it wasn't what was online. It was enough for my wife and I, and our toddler. Bar was able to provide a nice drink as well. Breakfast was nothing special, due to the limited menu. But everything was cooked well and tasted fine. I enjoyed the little fitness center in the early morning. Service overall was great.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank RV-Bethel
Reviewed 11 June 2019

Staff is terrific and very helpful. Keron manages the bar, food, etc -- what a wonderful guy. We come back because of him. Never had a bad experience with the helpful staff and service can't be beat. Rooms exceptionally clean and comfortable. Also near to many very decent places to eat.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Voyage44227615356, Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Good morning longtimetraveller, I wanted to thank you for your response for the great experience you had staying with us. It is always great to hear wonderful things about our staff members giving great service. They work hard to deliver the service that is expected staying here at the Courtyard Marriott. Thank you again and I will be happy to share your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in town.

Reviewed 30 May 2019

Upon my arrival, I was extended a wonderfully warm, and, professional welcome by Robert, Front Desk Manager. Robert was extremely accommodating, and, attentive. I made a last minute reservation, and, Robert ensure that he went above, and, beyond, to exceed my expectations. Gordon was also very courteous, and, attentive. The housekeeping staff was equally friendly, and, attentive. In short, an enjoyable stay, with kind, and, courteous, hospitality professionals.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Good morning Reismith, thank your your response to your stay you had here with us at the Courtyard by Marriott in Ewing NJ. It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our guests to let us know how we are doing. As always I will pass the information on to out staff. Again thank for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 May 2019

You cannot pick your neighbors....loud....and a call to the front desk made no difference. The hotel was clean , nice up keep. Nothing really different from any other hotel. I knew this when I made the reservation but for the price I paid , breakfast should be included.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Voyage44227615356, Area General Manager at Courtyard Ewing Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

Dear FamilyTime23, thank you for your response regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry you experienced this during your stay. We do have 2 people scheduled at the front desk should there be any issue at all in a guest room. I will certainly inform the desk about this unfortunate incident. Again I appreciate you letting us know it always helps in letting our staff know since we are always striving to be the best for our guest and their experience.